Friday, June 28, 2019

Happy Friday Y'all



My latest colored page...

 Good morning,
 It is a little after 9:00 a.m. and we are sitting at 80 degrees with a humidity index of 90 and should reach the mid 90's today. Even tho the temps are warm and the humidity high I did have a nice time sitting at the patio with a cup of coffee. We had a really nice breeze but it is gone now.

 I took some pics of my art project today. I said yesterday that the rock was a pickle. I meant eggplant. I guess one of the kids decided to paint it green lol. Mine is of a tomato. I took it out of the box and took pictures. My markers are not acrylic but I have an acrylic sealer so no worries. In case your wondering what I will be using it is just a can of clear spray paint. I decided to order the acrylic markers yesterday so I will have them.
 I cannot draw so I think that I will do my rocks in some patterns and have something encouraging on them. The back side will have the date I painted and my initials. So there you have it.





 My plans are not very ambitious today. I'm still not feeling all that great. But I did sleep all night last night and I went to bed early. Before 9:00 pm. I remember Jonathan making some Banana Bread and Karyn leaving to go and pick Nathan up for work. But it wasn't like I was really awake. I was more like hearing things around me. I was aware but not aware enough to keep me from falling into a wonderful healing sleep. Also I was able to keep everything I had eaten down yesterday! Whoooo Whoooo,

 Yesterday Nathan and I cleaned our fishes tank. Poor little guy just does not like a clean house haha. He seriously does pout. But we were worried because he was not swimming around at all. But a few hours last night he was all over his tank. 
 Jonathan bought him some new gravel and a tank vacuum and a new plant. He doesn't like the gravel. So we are not going to put it back in the tank when we clean again. If we do we decided we will just put in a little, perhaps in the corner. About a 1/4 cup should be enough. It really keeps him from seeing his reflection and that is very important to Beta's. Gravel helps keep his tank cleaner but since we have this vacuum now he doesn't have to have it. Jonathan just bought it because the lady at Pet Smart recommended it. I do have to go back and get some more water drops and conditioner. We used all of ours yesterday because the tank is a 3.5 gallon. He did have a gallon tank but Nathan got him a larger one. It is really a nice one. 

 So yesterday I was sitting out on the patio when I felt something on my arm. I didn't pay much attention because I was reading an article on my phone and when I felt the movement I looked down and wowsie… what a huge gray spider... My phone went one way and I knocked the spider to kingdom come. 
 It was gray and huge. It didn't bite me that I know of but my elbow started hurting really bad. I have a long scratch right under my elbow. I had to have hit it on something when I jumped up but I have no clue what. Anyway I usually don't bother with spiders unless they are poisonous but this one was evil looking and when I say huge I mean he/she was very big. Sorry Mother Earth but I sent him off into Spiderland… lol.

 Sunday is my son Jonathan's birthday.  Today is his last work day and he is off for the next 9 days. He always takes his vacation the week of his birthday. I asked him if he had any plans and he said he would like to go fishing. I was surprised because he never enjoyed it. Not even as a child. He said he was surprised to but has a desire to just go fishing this year. I really hope that his day is wonderful.

 About a year ago I came across a blog that I really enjoyed reading. I lost it somehow and couldn't remember the name of it. Well Day before yesterday I was searching for something and her blog popped up. So I have been really enjoying catching up on it. 
 It is called I tripped over a stone. It is mostly about Fibromyalgia and other issues that can accompany the disease//ailment. Anyway I am going to try and put a link here in case you would enjoy it. Her name is Kim and I am actually a member of her and Karen's Facebook group so I pretty much already know everything that is going on with her anyway.... :)

 https://itrippedoverastone.com/

 Anyway I enjoy her so much and wanted to pass it on.

 Before I go I wanted to share a few pics that my granddaughter Cathy and I did on my phone. Some are of her and some of me. I really like the one of me as a garden... Hahahaha. It is fun playing with photos. My garden this year isn't as beautiful as I imagined so I decided to be a garden lol....






Ok so I am getting off for now... Have a great day.... BB

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you taking on a new hobby. Rock painting should be fun. It's not just for kids. I've heard of lots of adults that do this, and they enjoy going out and finding other painted rocks. I heard about it first from friends in the UK.

    Those pictures you made on your phone are wonderful. I may give that a try. Not that I need more stuff to do, but I enjoy trying new things. I may give the rock painting a try too.

    I hope you get your A/C fixed soon. It's too hot to be without one. Now I'm off to read some other blogs. Chat with you soon, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...