Thursday, June 27, 2019

The Kindness Project.



 This is an image from Wikipedia that shows a painted rock. The story is really interesting.

 Good Morning. It is still morning here for the next 59 minutes lol. It is hot and muggy as well as  overcast in some areas.
 We are sitting at a 84 degrees and will hit the mid 90's with 68% humidity. Oh the sun just peeked out from the clouds. Hmmm well that means it will dissipate the fog advisories. I always get the fog alerts but really I haven't seen much fog lately.

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kindness_Rock_Project
 This is the link to the Kindness Rock Project. 
 The Kindness Rock Project is a viral trend where people, commonly children, paint pebbles or cobbles and leave them for others to find and collect. Photos of the painted rocks and hints of where to find them are commonly shared on Facebook groups.[1] The trend originated in the U.S. and has spread to the U.K., Australia, and New Zealand as well as other countries.[2][3]






I think that these acrylic markers would be great for people like myself that cannot draw.

 I have had several things I wanted to say but I am having problems with this blog post so I will close for now and try to come back again in a little while. If I can't then I will be back in the morning... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...