Saturday, February 1, 2020

The Sun Is Shining


Kit : Circle Of Friends. Free kit from Private Group...

Hello and Happy Saturday,
 The sun is shining and for that I welcome it. Today is a bitter sweet day. My kids are packing up and if all goes well they will leave for California.
 This is hard for me but I know that they have to do what they have to do for their family. So while the sun is shining I am going to smile thru my tears.

 My neighbor Emily was called for a commercial. They wanted an athlete in a wheelchair so we are rooting for her. The kids totally wore Maple out today. They tossed the ball to her at least a hundred times today and it was so funny. Kids, Maple and the ball went flying while we chatted.
 Then Julie came out and we all chatted some more. I noticed Julie's water hose was missing so I asked her if she had come and taken it and she was like... No and I said Well somebody must have taken it.
 They left the kids car seats but taken the water hose. Isn't that crazy?

 I apologize for such a short post but I am totally exhausted so I am going to get something quick to eat and lay down. My hands are shaking so I better check my sugar and quick...

 Have a fantastic day and I will be back soon...BB 

6 comments:

  1. Hello Beth
    You seem like a lovely person and anyone who feels the way the way you do about animals and the elderly is golden to me
    Be well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment. Please stop in again! You will be welcome anytime.

      Delete
  2. Who is Julie and who did not take the car seats but did take the hose? My brains are slow today. Your phone has a video chat, right? So you can chat with the kids as often as you want. Maybe your laptop or tablet has a video chat. That's a lovely scrap page for your granddaughter. We are just now getting a bit of sunshine. It's been gray all morning. I'm doing laundry, and I hope to get in a little nap. We'll see. I'll chat with you later, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short posts are fine! Don't apologize. Sometimes we just check in, so our friends will know we're mostly okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I appreciate you so much! You always say the things I need to hear the most!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beth! Just a note to say I hope you're doing OK -- Edna mentioned that you've had more health trouble. I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...