Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Time Is Flying Fast

 


 A page I did for my sister in law of her great grandkids a few years ago. It is done with a free kit from my private group. I know that the holidays are behind us but I am having some problems creating new pages with Gimp and even my Serif software.


Hello,

I hope that all are doing well. We are fine here for the time being. Just been busy.

 Courtney moved her work desk into her bedroom so Celeste will have more play room and as soon as she is over her cold we can take her trike downstairs so she can play. Also she will be able to have at least one of her cousins to come play and things should be a bit better for her during this shut in. Now that the Christmas tree and decorations are down she has a little more room to play with her things.

 I go home on Sunday the 10th. I will be going thru a lot of my things that I want to move with me to Nevada and things that are meant to stay with the kids. I have mostly to go thru my important papers that I need to have.

 This move is good because I can be with my granddaughter and yet I am going to miss my boys even as we argue and fuss and of course I will miss Foxy and Karyn.

 Matthew went and got Ollie. He is now a trucking doggie lol. Matthew said last night that Ollie is still nervous but getting a lot better and has ventured into the front seat of the truck and looks out the window. They are on their way back home to Salt Lake where Brandi has an appointment for his shots and registration. I am so glad that Matthew has gotten him.

 I really don't have much planned for today. I have to call my pharmacy here in Reno today. Night before last my sugar kept dropping and we couldn't seem to bring it up and we had to call my doctor who called me in an injection gun that will bring my sugar up enough to keep my sugar up enough for EMS to get to me. So I have to call today to see what the co-pay is and if it is ready for pick up.

 I am really tired so I am going to grab a nap before Celeste wakes up so you all have a great day, and as always Virtual Hugs! BB

2 comments:

  1. Virtual hugs back! Take care of yourself, Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that Ollie likes his new home and family. He's such a good dog and he deserves the best. I imagine you'll be quite busy for a while now setting up new doctors and such. Take your time and don't over-stress yourself. Let's hope that this new year is a good one for all of us. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...