Wednesday, February 10, 2021

The Ten Of Wands


 I'm sorry that this photo is slightly blurry. I am going to see if Karyn can take a photo that is less blurry with her Iphone.


Hi,

 I really hope that everyone is staying warm and that everyone is staying well. I haven't fallen off of the planet but I have been trying to get things lined up for the move to Reno and it is taking me a lot longer than I thought that it would.

So the Wands in Taro mean a lot of different things. From new ideas, growth, creativity to being constructive in confidence, determination, and strength that we need for everything that comes with life. As we grow so do our responsibilities and the higher that we go in the Wands the harder that we need the other wands to be able to succeed.

 Take a look at the Ten Of Wands once more and what stands out for you?  It seems that I have been pulling Wands from my deck all month long and today as I looked at the other cards in my deck and then the last of the Minor Arcana I really looked at the card and I saw why I have been so all over the place. And why am I NOT surprised that I have been drawing Wands lately and I am emotionally all over the place and so damn depressed. 

 Look at her, she is carrying a very heavy burden and she is struggling to climb that damn steep hill and even her little familiar is hanging on for dear life. 

 While the Wands are a great set of Minor Arcana there are so many variables. From the wonderful to the other things that bring the not so wonderful things.  Like her familiar I feel like I am just barely hanging on. 

 I have had some sad sad sad news in recent days, I am really worried about my kidney and the news that I will receive from my doctor in the morning when he and I have a telemedicine visit. I have had a raging UTI infection. I only had a couple of the antibiotics that my doctor called in for me on Sunday  until I went in for labs on Monday and my lab guy called late yesterday and said no signs of a UTI but that I have lots of protein in my urine which is really bad. It just means that my kidney disease is worse and Karyn is afraid that I am going to have to go on dialysis. He said if my labs didn't look any better this month then I was going to need a kidney biopsy. I will know what he says in the morning. I have been nervous about it for a few weeks now. 

 The good news is that my kids Laurie, David and my grandkids surprised me the other night. I haven't gotten to spend any real time with them just yet because they are looking for a house and they tried to call me yesterday but I was in the shower and Karyn said that she forgot to tell me until last night. They are having phone problems. We are having internet problems. So I guess that evens us out a little bit but she is supposed to come tomorrow and maybe bring the kids. 

 I am really tired and so I am going to get off of here. Take care and stay safe until nextime... BB

2 comments:

  1. I do hope the news from your doctor's call won't be as bad as you're thinking. I'm praying for you Beth. I hope you have a wonderful visit with your grandkids. I'll give you a call in a while. Big hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your kidney. Let's hope things aren't as bad as they seem. You certainly do have new ideas and growth on your horizon, with your upcoming move, and you have strength in dealing with your health. So that seems like an appropriate Tarot card for you! (I always like the art on Tarot cards.)

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...