Monday, March 8, 2021

A Very Huge Thank You!!!!


 Hello, 

 This is a short post to say hello and to Thank each of you for your kind words. I have been really overwhelmed with trying to decide what to pack, what to store and trying to just do what I can when I can do it,

 The photo that I chose to put up today was my Valentine from my sweet neighbor Emily.  Miss Maple is the blonde retriever. She is a service animal but she had time to pose for a Valentine Day photo along with her pal Miss Penny.

 Miss Penny is an older adult who is also just so sweet. She is great company for Miss Maple and Emily as well. I love them as much as I love Ollie and Foxy and all of my furbaby friends from all of my friends. From all of you and friends I have yet to meet.

 Miss Edna,

 Thank you so much for all of your prayers and I will call you tomorrow if I can. I am not feeling my best right now. Fibromyalgia is having a field day with me at the moment.

 Steve YES that was crazy right with Matthew running into his dad. I spoke to him this morning and he is doing a little better.  He did have meningitis but he is home now. He can go back to work tomorrow if he is feeling up to it. Yesterday he said that he is feeling a little better but his energy and appetite was still really low and he is not sleeping well. 

Paddy Girl that snow was CRAZY!!! Do you know what was even crazier? Even tho many Texans were out of power, the ERCOT (Electric Reliability Council Of Texas) which controls like 4 states were charging $9,000 us dollars a Kilowatt hour! Some people were charged after one day, before anyone had their power restored receiving bills for $25,000 and up. We read yesterday that the powers that be are not going to reimburse their customers. Not one penny.  My daughter said that this fight will probably go to the Supreme Court and I agree. Our electric company is only giving us a $10 dollar deduction but it was bitter cold and no electricity for days was hard. We wore so many layers and every blanket we owned was used but thankfully we do not have a huge huge bill that we can't pay. 

 You guys have been wonderful keeping up with my sporadic posts and I have been working on days with this one post but everyday I plan to finish it and something happens to where I can't. Thank you all so very much.

 I want to get this posted and not leave it as a draft as I had it for so many days. The problem is with my left hand. My thumb and index finger from the knuckle all the down into the palm is swollen and very painful. I have no idea what happened to it. I just woke up with it throbbing a few weeks ago and it has gotten worse every day. Jonathan ordered me a Copper hands compression glove and it does help but today he is going to try to find me a thumb splint when he goes to Walgreens to pick up my Glaucoma eye drops. 

 Have a wonderful day and take care of yourself always stay safe!!! BB

3 comments:

  1. Beth, I think this move is coming at a very needed time. Hopefully, all your luck will change now to all good. You've certainly had more than your share of woes. I'm so glad to hear that Matthew is doing much better now. What a great photo of the two neighbor doggies. I hope you're feeling better today. I'll chat with you later on the phone, hugs and love, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the adorable dog photo! Glad to hear that Matthew is better and I hope your hand improves! I wonder what on earth happened?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better, Beth. Rest as much as you need to. Glad to hear Matthew is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...