Sunday, October 3, 2021

Thankfully We Are Having Some Cooler Weather

My little pet bratty bird he is gathering his courage to come to me. He got spooked earlier by the neighbors next door. They were leaving and he refused to come closer so I went back into the house and got him a couple of Chex Mix cereal and sure enough he was in his usual spot and loudly letting me know that he was there lol.

 Hello,
 It is the eve of my cataract surgery and I am just a tad bit nervous. They are doing this procedure to help slow my glaucoma and that is they are putting a stent in my eye to help drain the fluid and they said that my eye is going to feel like there is something in it... (Ya Think)? But DO NOT RUB MY EYE!!!! and after the fun of having my right eye done tomorrow I get to do it all over again on October 28th.... Well at least I will have it done 2 days before Celeste's birthday.

 Gosh I can't believe that my little girl is going to be 7 years old! I remember the day that she was born. Her mama called me and said Hey turn your data on... that was back in the day when I was watching my data until we had our internet set up. We had just moved from Jon and Nathan's upstairs unit to the one downstairs. I had just had my right kidney removed so I didn't have to do anything with the move. Not even sit and unpack a box at the time. I knew she had my little girl and that is just what I said... "You had the baby!" She said "Turn on your data" and by that time I was opening my messages and seeing the first photo of our baby girl. She is still as gorgeous now as she was then.

 And this child is super super smart. She really blows me away with some of the things that she says to me. I didn't feel well the other day and I didn't work with her in her workbook but around 3 or so she asked if we could do some school work and I told her sure but I wasn't up to helping her with all of her school work and I told her that she had to pick the subject. She chose math and we did 5 pages front and back. She breezed right thru it so that is good. I will be glad when she is done with this workbook because I think that she needs to be challenged just a little bit more. 

 I am sorry that I am having to type and run but the kids are in the shower and getting ready for bed and I have to get all of my paperwork done and in my surgery packet and Courtney and I have to finish the last page together and after that I am going to go and lay down. I am not anticipating getting any sleep but I am going to try.

 Big hugs to all and I will talk/type with you guys later. Stay safe and stay well and just a reminder... Get Your Flu Shot! It is that time of year and it is a health reminder that we can all use. Also Ladies... If you haven't... Remember that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month so girls go get your mammograms and keep those Ta Ta's safe as well... So go and get the big SQUEEZ Please! Stay safe until next time... BB
 

2 comments:

  1. By now, your surgery is over and I hope you are doing good. I'll wait a couple more days before calling you on the phone. You get lots of rest and take care of you. God Bless, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your surgery went OK! I often rub my eyes in my sleep -- they must have some way to prevent that? Do you have to wear an eye patch?

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...