Friday, September 24, 2021

Anna and Elsa from the movie Frozen. My granddaughter Celeste and her cousin Lili have several costume dresses and they can play dress up for hours and I have gotten the "Frozen" bug myself.


 Good Morning,

 I have been up for almost 45 minutes lol. I have a doctor appointment today. Just a check up and I have put it off twice now so I have to go to this one. They are going to send me to the lab for bloodwork before my cataract surgery on the 4th so I really need to get this one done and over with.

 Yep Edna, I knew that I had changed my text to blue. This one should be light blue. I am playing around with my fonts and colors.

 I read that we are going to have a big update but I can't find any more information on it, even when I try searching. It is odd, but I read the same thing about a huge update for the iPhone and now can't find any information on that. Just the release of the new iPhone 13. It is really ridiculous the amount of money that a phone costs, My first one cost $60.00 a month and I didn't have service half the time. I do have to say that I am spoiled with my iPhone. I doubt that I will ever go back to a android again unless I just have to. It's not heavy or bulky and I don't have to push a lot of buttons to get to where I need to go. I really like that!

 I never thought about my having a pet crow Steve. I like that idea. This morning he had a couple of pieces of frosted mini wheats and some grapes. I guess I spoil even the crows lol.

 No word on or from my advocate. I call every day so I figure that they will get tired of me calling eventually. I called the state of Nevada the other day to get the number for the medical handicapped office but it is the same number that I already have. I have to say that I am not impressed with Nevada's health care at all. I am having way too many problems with the doctors here and Karyn moved out of the apartment that she shared with Jonathan. She and her boyfriend found a house finally and Jonathan said if I wanted to that I could move back with him. There are a lot of pluses to that, Jonathan is quiet and laid back. It was Nathan and Jonathan together that made it hard because Nathan, I love him very much but Nathan is very hard to live with. There is a lot more to this story and when I have some extra time I will let you know what it is.

 But I have to get in the shower and get dressed so I can be ready to go to my appointment so I will talk to you all later... Take care everyone... BB

  

3 comments:

  1. Hope your appointment went well! The lighter-colored fonts are easier to read than the darker ones, against your darker background. For what it's worth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lighter blue is easier to read. I think we'll all be alerted when we finally have to upgrade. As for the i-phone, I don't like them, and would not have one. One of my girls loves hers. I guess it's just a personal taste matter.

    Have a good check up today. I'll chat with you later. Big hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !!! absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.
    Football Online_កីឡាបាល់ទាត់​ អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...