Friday, December 3, 2021

Happy Holidays

 

Greetings,

 I know that it has been a minute since I have been here. It's just a been a hard time to do anything right now. I mean that it is always something and that something seems to snowball.

 I moved back to Texas. I am not really sure what happened. A lot of things and I am really upset about a lot of it. It seems to me that when Matt and Courtney married things started changing and not for the better. So I decided to remove myself from the equation and that didn't help matters any either.

 I am not really going into all of it because it would take me about a week to go into it all, but it is what it is and I really cannot change it at the time. 

 Matthew said that he called me on Thanksgiving and I forwarded his call. I didn't. I sent him a message saying that I looked at my phone and he had called me on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving but that it was strange, regardless I loved him and that I hoped he was doing well. I had asked him if he had left a message. 

 He replied that he didn't know he had to leave me a message to return a holiday call but that he would notate it in his phone notes and remember it for any future calls that he decided to make.

 I really want to say a few things to him but I won't due to the fact that my words will be twisted and turned around so I am not going to say anything to him but that doesn't mean that I don't want to.

 If he was trying to hurt me then he damn well succeeded in doing so but I knew something was up before I ever left Reno. I told them I wanted to come home for the holidays and then he proceeded to tell me that it would be a longer visit than I thought that it would be. So here I am.

It is rainy today. I have been enjoying the wet weather and the cooler temps. I always have enjoyed this time of year. It is almost another new year. I want to go Christmas shopping but I am really not sure if I am going to have the money or not. Moving has been expensive.

 I have to get off of here because I need a shower and get dressed for a couple of errands. Take care everyone... BB


2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth, I've been wondering where are you. Beth, your son was trying to tell you in a nice way that you weren't welcome there anymore. Maybe the wife told him or both felt the same way. I've told you before if you are financial able get your own place and let the grandchildren visit you instead of you going to visit them especially when it was (at the time) your sons girlfriend that you went to live with. You gotta let your grown kids go. Look at Ms. Edna, her family visit her but she lives alone, do a lot for herself and the same for me. I know how people will treat you in their house. My sister and her thieving ass husband lived with me and I didn't treat her the way they did me when I moved back to Texas. I just wanted a place for a few days and not months and it didn't work out. They were so mean to me. she and her kids. I left and was homeless for 2 days and 2 nights until my funds was electronically put in my bank. I never thought that would happen. You will always be surprised what your own children and family members won't do to you. I am telling you from experience and not what I think or what someone told me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, I'm just getting caught up here. I'm sorry you've had to move again. I hope things settle down for you and you get comfortable back in Texas.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...