Saturday, December 4, 2021

Thank You Angelicastar



 Hello,
 This page was done using a kit by Kyra called All You Need Is Love! 

 Jonathan and I went to Walmart today and I bought myself a jacket. I have a really nice winter coat but it is too heavy right now for me to wear because our weather is in the 60 and 70's so I needed something that wasn't to heavy or bulky. I found a light weight black and white plaid jacket that is heavier than flannel but will be warm enough to keep the chill off. 

 Angelica thank you for your words of wisdom. To be honest I don't make enough money to live by myself. I wish that I did but I barely make ends meet. I contribute in other ways but when it comes right down to it my share is not all that much. 

 My son Jonathan told me tonight that he doesn't want me to pay for anything extra this month but I want to contribute to the household things that I use, like laundry soap cleaning supplies and things like that and he said that was fine. I will give him $300.00 a month for my share of the rent and $100.00 to go towards the electric bill. That will leave me enough for my food and personal things that I need. It is all that I can do.

 As for my son telling me in a nice way that I wasn't welcome any longer, I know that is true too. I have never been one to be disrespectful and I tried my best to help where I could. I always cleaned up after myself and enjoyed helping. I cleaned up after others as well and I never thought of it as a problem. I helped with the meals, the dishes, anything that would help Courtney at the end of a long work day. I also helped with the kids. I would watch them while she ran errands, went food shopping, and it gave her time to herself to just have a breather and a break. It is easier to go shopping alone and she could take her time. 

 I don't know what more that I could do for them and at least I offered. I cannot keep worrying about this and I do have to let it go, but I am they type of person that has zero control over my emotions. I try really hard not to cry but the tears find me anyway. I have always wore my heart on my sleeves and I get my feelings hurt so easily I and I hate that about myself. If there was anything about me that I could change it would be that.

 I am so very sorry that your family was mean to you Angelica. I  have dealt with mean people all my life and even family. I guess that is why I have always tried to be kind to everyone because I know what it feels like to have someone just be mean to me so I have never wanted to lower myself to that level or seek revenge or be mean back. It's just not in me to be spiteful or hateful to anyone but at the same time I don't want to be a push over and at times I had to stand up for myself at some point.

 I am tired tonight. It was a long day and I am ready to go to bed and sleep. I have taken my evening medications and I can feel them causing me to relax and drowsy so I think that I am going to call it a night. It is actually early morning. It's actually a little after 1:00am here and tomorrow I have another big day. Jon and I are going to H.E.B. so I can pick up a prescription and I am going to look at buying a coffee pot. I have a little one cup coffee maker but it is going out and I found a really nice one and the price is right so I want to go ahead and get it. I really love our H.E.B grocery store. I prefer it to Walmart any day.

 Have a wonderful Sunday everyone and take care... BB



3 comments:

  1. Beth I've learned to stop worrying about things you can't change, even my health problems. My oldest brother (he's deceased now, this year)had a government funded apartment and it only cost him less than 200 dollars a month. If you have a social worker they will help you. You might not like apartments (I didn't) but most of those kind have older people living in them. Now this is the sister that was helping our 84 year old brother and became tired and started complaining to her husband and he said he was going over to my brother's apartment and tell him off. I told her if he does it I would be there and she would be having to find another husband. (lol) I also told her if she didn't want to help him anymore that she should stop but stop complaining and thinking her husband should go tell him off. He was old and sick. My rent for the apartment and the town house was more than my house note. Beth I keep talking to my sister in Louisiana. She worked as an accountant for the school system but her retirement aren't very much either. I just told her last week if she doesn't stop spending money like she is working and something happens to her husband she is going to end up being room mates with her children. He get military funds, social security and job retirement. She will never be able to get that because the first wife is entitled to it. It's rough out here when you get old and sick. I was a financial planner/Insurance Agent for 29 years of my 40 years of employment. I did plan the what if scenario. I needed it too. Take care of yourself and get more rest. Things will work itself out. Have a Merry Christmas and a better New Year. Wishing you the best.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth I forgot to tell you to go and get you some food stamps. Nothing is wrong with getting government assistance if you need it. These young people are sitting on their butts getting all the free government services they can get. You might not want to do this but drop your pride and get help. I paid a lot of taxes for people like yourself but the young ones seem to be getting all the benefits. They won't give me anything and now my medicare premium has gone up to $170.00 a month beginning in January 2022. I was just sitting here thinking about you. I wish I could help. If you find a social worker he/she will do the housing and other benefits that you are entitled to get based on your income.

      Delete
  2. As Angelica said, Beth, maybe you'd be eligible for some financial assistance in obtaining independent housing. It might be something to explore if you haven't done so already.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...