Sunday, January 8, 2023

A Little Late

 


Foxy trying to get my glasses off of me. I fell asleep with them on and she was just trying to be helpful. lol. Those glasses are history now. They finally broke and she is much happier with the ones I have now. She doesn't try and knock them off my face anymore. Now it is my phone. She will knock it out of my hand if I don't doze off before then lol. Usually, I wake up when my phone lands on my night stand table! She has learned that the more I have my phone in hand the less attention she receives lol.

 This is usually how we sleep at night. She needs to be in my arms and petting her and telling her how much she is loved and how smart and beautiful she is. Foxy is a Princess and expects Royal treatment.

 Hello everyone and Happy New Year! 

 I hope everyone had a great New Year. We had a very quiet Christmas and Jon cooked a great dinner and we watched tv. So it was a nice day, then New Years Eve, Karyn and I went to see Laurie and her family.

 We had eaten before going to her house and the kids just wanted to snack on leftover Pizza then we all stayed up to watch the fireworks from her balcony and had a lot of fun. Karyn went home the next day but I stayed on for a few days.

 I haven't said much and not sure if I posted about it or not, but I was lucky to be home for Christmas or much of anything really. 

 Karyn was spending the night with me and we were talking and I got up to use the bathroom and couldn't catch my breath and then I couldn't breathe at all. Once I could breathe, I came out of the bathroom and told Karyn to call an ambulance. I quit breathing and according to my kids, the EMS crew did CPR all the way to the ER. I came to with a tube down my throat. I had what they called a cardiac event due to high potassium. It all started with a UTI infection.

 I was released 2 days before Christmas. I feel alright at the moment, but I do get scared, especially when I lay down to sleep.

 I have to update this blog, so I will be back as soon as I can. BB

 Sunday...

 Hi I am back. I was trying to get back on last night but I had some things to get done and then it got late and I was tired. I went to bed at 8:30pm and I slept for a hour or so, but then I was awake until 2:30am. I knew I would probably have issues trying to sleep, but I started watching The Secret of the Skinwalker Ranch and I spooked myself and couldn't sleep!

 I caught up on a blog and learned that Miss Edna had Covid. I have tried with no luck to get in touch with her. I will update if and when I hear from her. I sent a text this morning asking if Deann or Audrey could at least text or call me to let me know how she is if she herself cannot respond. I don't know anything else to do, but I am concerned about her.

 Jonathan has gone to the grocery store and I need to do a few things so I have to close for now, but please stay safe and well. Love to all and I hope that your New Year is off to a wonderful start. BB


1 comment:

  1. Wow that was a scary event for you just before Christmas. Glad to hear hear you're back home again and doing well. Wishing you all the best in the New Year.
    I don;t hear about Edna either very much, so I am quite worried too. But I will try to mail her toay, hoping her mailbox isn;t full.
    Stay well,
    Hugs
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...