Thursday, January 12, 2023

A New Machine

 


This is my B-Pap machine. This is what I wore to bed since March 2022, but this last time I was hospitalized they didn't send me home wearing a B-pap or anything and I had to apply for a sleep study, per request from my insurance.

 I now have a new machine. A C-Pap and it is much smaller, even the tubing and mask. Last night was the first night that I wore it. I went to bed at 8:pm and woke up at 5:00 this morning.

 I hate this new laptop. I am having problems with my photos not showing up to where I can save them or move them to another album, and it is frustrating, but I will try to show you a picture of my new machine.

 



 So, the top one is the machine, and the bottom is the mask. It is a lot different than the B-Pap one is. It runs so quiet, and I tell you that I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I am hoping that I have more restful sleep in the future. I do have to let my body adjust.

 Hello,

  I have not been that busy lately, but at the same time I have felt that I have been very overwhelmed at everything that I have had to do lately. 

 I don't know why it feels that way but dealing with multiple doctor appointments has been a bit challenging. I just got my new calendar filled out and have made the necessary changes in scheduling and rescheduling and a couple of those were really exasperating. But I think that I got them all done, so I am happy about that.

 Last week the weather was just gorgeous. We got to 80F yesterday and then a cold front came in and we are supposed to be in the 60"s today, but it is still cold outside, due to the winds and we got down into the 30's last night but will see sunshine today.

 Miss Foxy wasn't impressed with the cold this morning! She walked outside and sniffed before turning her tail around and went to the door to go inside. She climbed up in bed for a few minutes and then wanted breakfast and I fed her and offered to take her out, but she climbed up into my chair and is sitting right beside me. It is still rather chilly outside with the wind blowing. I agree with her with staying inside.

 I am going to go to my daughter Laurie's house to spend the weekend with my grandkids. We are trying to see the Green Comet as it streaks our skies. It hasn't been seen since the stone age! We think that it is going to be awesome, but so far have not seen it. I meant to go out and look this morning, but I just forgot.

 Oh, I got a text message from Miss Edna, and she said that she was ok and will try and call me later. So at least I did hear from her. I tried calling her again yesterday, but she didn't answer. I will try to call her again and see if she feels ok.

 Take care everyone and I will try to be back soon. Hugs to all and stay well! BB

 

1 comment:

  1. This lloks quite "alien"hahaha. But if it helps you and it seems it does, it is great. Let's hope it will prevent for having another scary adventure as lately!!
    Hope you have a great time with your grandchildren.
    Nice ou had a texte from Edna, she is keeping very quiet and I hope she is really doing as well as she says.
    Stay safe Beth, have a wonderful week
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...