Saturday, May 20, 2023

I Phone And Photos

 






My Grandkids, Adrian and Cathy making Jambalaya and roasted corn on the Cob for dinner... The boys. Dante and his headphones and Damien being NaNa's Helper.


Hello,

 It is very late that I am trying to write on this Blog. Yes, it is still active, I was just very sick and in the hospital on and off. It is hard getting on in years. My health has never been good, but this past two years have been the pits.

 Breathing issues and a cardio event due to high potassium and reoccurring Urinary tract infections have left me feeling like the pits.

 I was having problems with being able to sync my photos with my laptop. I have worked on it when I could, but it was really confusing to me. 

 I have an iPhone and a windows laptop and haven't been able to post any pictures but today I fiddled with it, and I was able to upload these photos of my grandkids.

 I went last week to spend a few days and I was able to take some photos and I was so surprised when I was able to post them.

 Why do they make technology so hard for people to use and understand? I used to be very tech savvy, but I seem to have lost that ability after I bought this laptop. 

 Apple doesn't work with Google and Google does not work with Apple... But the recovery process said... apple iPhone with Google support. I suppose that is how I was able to do this.... I have zero idea HOW, but I will probably never be able to do so again. That is the way that my luck works.

 Well speaking of phones, my daughter is getting us both new phones. It is time for an upgrade and it will be a late Mother's Day gift. She gave me a gorgeous card and raspberry chocolates for Mother's Day plus she came to see me and Miss Foxy.

 Let me see if I can upload a picture of my little girl.

 

I call her Queen Sheba sometimes, especially when she is propped up in my bed on my pillows lol. I got up to make a cup of coffee early one morning and she stole my spot. I left her where she was and decided to move to the chair, but she soon joined me. She isn't far from wherever I am. I wouldn't have it any other way.

 I started another blog. It is called: Happiness Is Life...

 It is new. I was afraid I would never get back into this one again, but I found the information I needed and was able to get in... YAY

 The other blog only has 3 posts so that is how new it is. It was a time for a fresh start I think, and I really hope that I can make it a little different and have some followers. I never have many followers. I am sure that I am doing something wrong. I would love to hear any advice that you have that might help me.

 Jonathan ordered us some early dinner, so I am going to close this for now and hopefully have a good appetite once the food gets here. 

 Stay well everyone and I will be back... this time for sure because I have lots of stuff to say lol... take care... BB


1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth! Yay for uploading the photos! I use all Apple products so they tend to work pretty smoothly together -- all I can advise is to make a step-by-step "cheat sheet" for how you download and then upload your pictures so you can follow the same steps each time. Love the photo of Foxy!

    I'll check out the new blog.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...