Thursday, March 23, 2023

Spring Storms

 

 

Forgiving ourselves is one of the hardest things that we can do to try and move forward. It is not easy, but it is very rewarding.


 Hello,

 It has been a little while since I posted. I was really busy last week, and it seems like I am on the go for one day and crash for the next two days. Ugh! Oh well, it is one way to get some actual rest lol.

 We had a really cold week. It actually lasted a few days longer than the weather people predicted, and now that spring has sprung, we are in for some severe weather tomorrow morning and another cold front, but it is a weak one and will not be too terrible. I just hope that the severe weather doesn't bring any tornadoes our way. Or any place really. It is usual for this time of year to experience them. Cold air meeting hot air can always be counted on to bring disturbances.

 This post is going to be short. I am actually playing a game in two worlds. It is called Elvenar. You can choose to be an elf or a human. I am an elf. 

 We are having what we call a Fellowship Adventure, and we are busy. Lots of guilds have been working on their strategy since before Christmas. I like to play but I am not so caught up in it like some people are. 

 But they offer some nice prizes, and I can always use them. Still, I am trying more to be able to move my city around to accommodate the Dwarves! Now that is a pain in the backside and word has it that if I think that this chapter is hard, just wait until I get to the next chapter of Fairies! Yikes. But it is relaxing, and I have met so many nice people. So, it takes up a lot of my time because I like to chat with the other players, but it is something that I enjoy.

 I am trying to watch a series on Netflix, and it is really enjoyable as well. I started watching it on my phone but then I decided to watch it on the big tv. I just worry that since I don't hear as well as I use to that the volume will disturb Jonathan while he works. He said it doesn't so I am going to give it another go today. 

 I am out of coffee creamer. I am using the powder kind right now with some splenda. I am not enjoying it. In fact I am thinking of pouring it out and making a cup of tea.

 Jonathan ordered a grocery order yesterday and it is on the list and on the way. It will not be here until the afternoon, like 2 or 3 today so, I will have to wait until then to have a decent cup of coffee.

 We have new neighbors in building 14. They live on the 3rd floor. I don't know who they are, but I do know that they are driving me nuts. They are just loud talkers. I cannot make out their words, thank goodness, but they are talkers, and they laugh a lot, and they have guests who are loud as well. 

 I normally don't let it bother me, but I like to sit outside when the weather is nice in the early mornings and have my coffee and look at the news on my phone. 

 This morning at 5:45 our smoke detector went off. We live in an all-electric apartment, so we don't know why it keeps doing this. Once a week or so it will go off and it is so loud. Well, I was up. I tried to get Foxy to lay back down, but she wasn't having it, so I got up and made a cup of coffee. 

 I took her and my coffee out and our neighbors were on their balcony and the man has a very deep voice and she has a sort of high pitch, and I stayed out until Foxy was ready to come in and I picked up my cup and came back inside. I guess it is the acoustics. They are not doing anything wrong. Just enjoying time on their balcony. 

 Now the lady above us is a different story. She talks on her speaker phone and OMGosh. it is awful. She doesn't let her caller ever finish a sentence. She will get upset and cry, or yell or both at the same time. She seems to be the unhappiest person, because even though I can't make out what she is saying, I can read her tone, and it is not a happy tone. I really hope that she is just a complainer, and nothing is really wrong. That much upset is not good for anyone, and I sincerely hope that she is ok.

 So, I came inside last night and played my game, getting ready for the FA (Fellowship Adventure) and set up my game for today and went to bed. 

 I had an issue with my C-Pap machine last night and could not use it. I am not sure what is wrong with it. I think it has something to do with the intake hose. I was nervous about sleeping without it but the noise was really distracting. It is usually so quiet I rarely know it. So I will have Jonathan look at it today. The last time that it did this, it fixed itself. I am hoping that it does so again. The company that services it went out of business so I cannot get it serviced until I have a new sleep study done. We are waiting on insurance to say it is covered. If not, then I am up creek and no paddle. 

 And with that, I am going to make a cup of tea and try and sit out for a little while now that everyone is either inside or gone. Have a wonderful day. 

 Oh our order was delivered early... yay. Now some real coffee and something good to eat! BB

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about coffee creamer. I can't drink coffee with that powdered stuff in it. (Even though that's all we used in our house when I was growing up!)

    At least your loud neighbors (the ones on the balcony) are laughing and not yelling. I'd rather have loud happiness than loud anger! (As for the woman upstairs...sounds like she has issues. Maybe she's on the phone with her counselor?)

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...