Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Friends Of The Heart


 

 A Beautiful light on your journey.

Hello,

Friends,

 I have waited to post this message until I had permission. It is with a sad heart that I tell you that our Beloved Miss Edna has passed away. 

 Her sweet daughter asked me to keep this to myself as she and her sister were trying to notify all of the family and she and Deanne had so much to do so of course I waited until Audrey let me know that I could post this news.

 In our lives, we have that one person that we hold dear to our hearts and Miss Edna was that person. She was more than a friend. We can't choose our family, but we can choose our family of the Heart and Friends of the Heart and Miss Edna was that kind of person to me.

 She was so funny, serious one minute and cracking me up the next. If she had something that she thought that I needed to hear, then believe me I heard it! 

 She knew so many things about me and the same for me to know about her. Her favorite colors were yellow, and orange and she said that it reminded her of a sunny day. Flowers of every kind, and birds, Oh her birds! Florida was a bird watching adventure. Some days we would just try to see what different kinds were out. Lots of fun stories there!

 I will close for now. I am sure that you understand, and I promise to be back soon. Having some issues with my laptop and I will tell you about that Next Time... 

 Hugs and Blessings to all, BB

 Ohhh I do have one other thing to add. One of Miss Edna's favorite songs was sung by Willie Nelson called "Something You Get Through" and I am playing this song, remembering my beautiful friend. Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this! I always enjoyed her positive attitude and appreciated her love for dogs and plants. Please tell her daughters that those of us in blogland who knew her send our condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Audrey her oldest. Thank you Steve Mom spoke kindly of you and everyone in blog land. She is terribly missed. I will try and get on her blog to post.
    Hugs Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Beautiful Tribute to your Friend. I'm so sorry for your Loss. May her Family and Friends find comfort in their Memories of her. It seems she was quite Beloved in The Land Of Blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...