Saturday, June 2, 2018

A Lovely Day



This is my great niece Riley when she graduated from Kindergarten a couple of years ago. This page is done with a kit called Color Your World by a friend who was in our  private DT scrapbooking club. Since the site has closed we have all gone in different directions. Some are over in a private group at Flicker, some went to Just Art and some are over at Facebook.

Hello and Happy Saturday to you,
 Well our plans have changed yet again. Matthew didn't get his car back. They said that it might be Wednesday or possibly even Thursday before he can pick it up.
 Room for Matt in the truck driving school filled. He will now have to wait for the next class to open since he wasn't able to get there today. He knows how to drive the big trucks but wants to take the class so he can get his CDL license and to learn how to do the log books which have changed a lot over the years. 
 Matthew hang on to your hat son, because it isn't the end of the classes. You will get in when God opens the door. Keep your faith strong!

 Oh I have some awesome news to share. My niece that has been in critical condition is making medical miracle history...
 They have taken her off of all machines and IV fluids. They have kept the GI tube in so they can still give her liquid feeds.
 She was able to eat a few bites of Jell0 and drink a little bit of grape juice. They will take out the tube when she can tolerate a bit more of real food.
 They brought in a large chair like the hair salons use and washed her hair. It took two nurses to get her into the chair and they strapped her in so she wouldn't slide out. Right now all of her muscles are very weak. She is still really weak, but rest and food will help her to regain some strength.
 She has a few gaps in her memory but that will return as she well. She sleeps a lot now but it is regular sleep and not drug induced.
 She gets frustrated easily because she cannot talk with the GI tube in her throat and is too weak to hold a pencil but we will take these victory's because a week ago we didn't have much change at all. She is awake and alive so we will take this and continue in our prayers for her to continue healing.

Also this is the time of year for Graduation... From our littlest ones to the big ones... Congratulations to all Graduates this year. You Did It and now moving on into what your future holds is just awesome.
 I am looking to see if I can find my great nephew's graduation photo....


This is Waylen. He is the tiniest in his class and the shortest and in my opinion he is just the cutest. He is the one that was born premature weighing a pound and a few ounces. WTG Waylen… And Happy Birthday to you. One Proud "Auntie" right here....

 I have to do a page for him.  He is such a sweet little boy. My sister talks about him all of the time. I am waiting on pictures of Kennah so I can do pages of both of them. 

  Today has been a lovely day even if Karyn and I didn't go downtown tonight. It is really miserable outside and I told her that we could wait until Fall to go downtown, besides I think that we would both enjoy it more then. 
 I am always more active in the early Spring and Fall and the dog days of summer are really miserable. 

 I am getting tired. I cleaned my kitchen and so that is done. Jonathan made a cinnamon based French toast for his Breakfast Office for work. It was alright but not either one of our favorites. I asked him if he thought he would make it again and he said probably not. He had to take 4 casserole sized pans and he brought a full pan home. I had a little of it but it is way to sweet and I guess that people have to like pancakes and waffles to enjoy it. I like a regular sweet roll and occasionally in the winter I will make a pancake but not often. I'm not much on sweets for breakfast. 
 
 I have to do a few things so I will go for now. It is almost 8:00 pm so it is time for me to get my shower and see about something to eat. We have more than plenty left over from last night. Jonathan and I ordered Chinese. I tried a new dish and was not impressed. It was good but I really thought it would have a different taste. I will stick to my favorites from now on which is Sesame Beef and Vegetable Lo Mien. 

 I will hopefully have something to post for tomorrow. As it stands right now we don't have any plans until Matt's vehicle is repaired. I forgot to schedule one appointment so I will do that Monday and Jonathan said he could take me to it so I am not stressing about it... whooo and I thought that I had taken care of them all... ha.

 Have an awesome weekend... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...