Saturday, June 9, 2018

Big Changes In My Life


I don't remember what kit I used with this page. It came up in my memories...

Hello and good wishes to everyone this wonderful Saturday. I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend.
 I am getting a lazy start today. Just lazing around and not doing much at all. Sometimes that is the best gift I can have for myself.

 My niece was admitted to a nursing home and rehab center to help her gain her strength. So far my sister in law is not impressed and they are trying to find a center closer to home. This is going to be a long recovery and it is draining my sister in law to be there every day 2 hours from home. It is to hard to travel back and forth not to mention the cost she is incurring. 
 I sent my sister in law a text telling her that maybe she could get a Styrofoam cooler and go to the grocery store and buy some groceries and use dry ice to keep things cold. It would be cheaper than having to eat out. I don't know if they bring her a tray or not. I know she is doing the best she can. My niece is awake but very weak. She made a mile stone day before yesterday and was able to hold a spoon but her appetite was still off. She's not hungry but right now she is getting protein shakes, soups, gelatin and juices so she is getting some foods in.
 My sister in law just text me that her grandson came to visit and brought her grandkids. So happy to hear this news. Also hopefully they found a center to accept her and this will happen Monday or Tuesday. Closer to home and close to her son so they can help take over some of her care. Praises for prayer....

 I am very tired today. Insomnia does this to me. Last night I took a sleeping pill. Jonathan said I was out lol... I said I know. I was very tired and the sleeping pill actually helped me. 
 I lay awake most nights but last night I decided I needed a bit of help. I don't like taking the pills every night because my body gets use to them and then they don't work. So I take them every few days and it will help me to fall asleep and stay asleep.

 Today is my beautiful and sweet girls birthday. She and Jonathan are the same age for exactly 21 days then it will be Jonathans birthday. I love June... it is a great to have the birthdays so close as they are pretty close even if they get sideways occasionally. It is normal for siblings to do so and so I don't worry over it. They always work things out in a day or two lol.

http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/

I know that she has a migraine. It has been coming on for a while now. Last night it took over. She went to dinner with her co-workers and left her birthday dinner early. Everyone was understanding but she felt bad as it was for her birthday.
 Feel better sweetie... I love you... Hugs and Happy Birthday!

 So my son Matthew left for Truck Driving school this morning. I am so proud of him for trying to better his career. I pray for his success and his safety. I also pray that this opportunity is a good one for him. It brings changes. Not just for him but also for me.
 I am going to be staying at the home of his room mate. I won't have the internet for a few weeks so I will have to update my blogs when I come home and it will be good for the both of us.
 I will be making sure that he has his medication and meals. He is a diabetic like me so it will be a great routine. He is a nice man. He is deaf in one ear but we seem to communicate just fine. 
 I will have Matt's room and I like the fact that he is very tidy. Just light housework for me and he does a lot of it on his own. I will go over tomorrow so I won't be on for a few days but I most certainly will be back as soon as we have internet.

 In the meantime I can keep up with my phone and try to reply to some blogs but it is not always easy to do that. I will try at least. I am sort of glad that this opportunity has come my way. Because we will be companionship for each other so it will be good... at least I hope so.

 So that is my news for this Saturday. Have an awesome weekend and take care... Hugs, BB.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...