Thursday, August 2, 2018

It's Been Awhile




I love being a girl.... that is the name of the kit that I used. It is one of Patsy's new ones and she sent it to me. I will have to make sure that the kit is in the store before I post links to it but she said I could go ahead and put the page I made onto my blog so I am doing just that.

 I know that it has been a long time since I have been blogging. I almost didn't keep my promise to Miss Edna tonight. I said I would blog but we had someone to hit a Transformer and we were sitting in the dark for a long time.
 I was yawning my head off and wanted to just go to bed but a promise is a promise so I am trying to keep it. 

 I really haven't had anything to blog about other than a few doctor appointments and the heat! It is so hot and sticky. We have had several days over 110 degrees and then add the humidity in on top of that and we have had Miserable!!!! In triple digits. 

 We need rain and a lot of it. The trees are turning brown and losing their leaves due to lack of water. The lakes are down and the ground is splitting in a lot of areas so we really need the moisture. 

 I have been working on my sister's planner. I am getting all of the pages organized and put into the binder. I will make a few more pages but for the most part it is pretty much ready. It has kept me busy.

 I have had Miss Foxy. She is such a diva. Jonathan said tonight when he came into my room and she was perched up on top of my pillows like a little Princess, he said "Wow look at her on her Throne" lol. It fit her. She is such a cutie. 
 Joe is with his mother so Karyn has been here with me. She went home last night but heard noises so Nathan walked over and walked back here with her and she slept here. I am sure that she was just hearing the normal sounds of the apartment. And I had Foxy so she was alone. But it is good to have here with me too. 

 I played with a program on my phone last night and did up some photos of my grand kids and Miss Edna.
 I will share them and then go to bed. I can't stop yawning so maybe I will be able to sleep....



I really like this one... 



This has sparkles on it. I think that it is such a pretty fantasy photo.



Another of my favorite.... I am using the same photo as that is what came up in my phone. I need new pictures but this is one I took in Florida so it worked.






I really love this one. I was going to try and make a scrap page of this photo tonight but with the electricity out I ran out of time. 
 Now for the last one.
 I call this Miss Edna on Safari.... LOL







I will say goodnight now. Have a wonderful evening and I will be back soon. It is time that I start blogging again... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...