Sunday, August 12, 2018

More Rain For Us


An older page I had stored on a private site.

Hello,
 I won't keep you as long today as I did yesterday. I am sleepy as a cat but the house is quiet. I awoke thirsty so I decided to get a drink and remembered I forgot to blog today so I thought that I would before I go back to bed. I don't want to start missing again and so I am here at the pc until my eyes get to droopy to stay open lol.

 We had the most wonderful thunderstorms today. The rumble of the thunder and the lightening was just brilliant. It was so white that it lit my room several times. 
 I love the sound of thunder and rain. I always have. It must be the nature in me that loves it so much. Now if there are tornados and straight line winds associated with the storms I find myself not liking them so much, but yes I do indeed love a good old fashioned thunderstorm.
 We had almost 3 inches today! Our lakes were low and the dry grounds, trees and flowers and the wildlife will have loved cooling off and having a lot of water puddles to quench their thirst too.

 I really didn't do that much today. Chatted on the phone for awhile and decided to go ahead and get my kitchen clean.
 I have to call the office tomorrow and have them send someone out. I found a bad leak under my kitchen sink. It is coming from the garbage disposal. I put a pan under there to catch the stream of water pouring when water is in the sink or the dishwasher is going. I hope that they can come and fix it fairly early because I want to clean out the fridge and wash up the dishes in there. I really need to have one of the boys pull the stove and fridge out so I can sweep and mop back there. It has been about 3 or 4 months since I have done it and it is time for it to be taken care of again.

 And also my bathroom sink is getting slow to drain as well as my tub. I am sure it is from all of the hair that Karyn and I shed and Jonathan used my bathroom when I was taking care of Mr. Ken and his hair is getting long too. That way he and Nathan could get dressed and out the door as both had the use of 2 bathrooms instead of one.

 Karyn and Foxy went home for the weekend. I will get my girl back tomorrow. My girls I should say.
 Miss Foxy has wound herself around my heart and has me wrapped around her little paw! Just those adorable brown eyes are so beautiful when she looks at me like she is starving. I do give her a tiny bit of treats but not much. She was not raised on treats and they don't agree with her and it is odd but she will have the worse breath ever from people food. So she gets doggie treats and every great once in awhile she will get a bite of something. She had a couple of pieces of popcorn the other day. Mostly she just played with it. 

 Well I am going to bid you a good night on my end. These eyes are wanting to sleep so I am heading back to my bed... Take care and have a wonderful Monday.... BB

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...