Sunday, August 26, 2018

Rest In Peace Senator John McCain 8-25-18


A personal kit from my friend Rosie for our members of our group called Citrus Fresh

It is a sad day. Yesterday evening I was resting when my phone went off with a Breaking news story and when I looked and it said Sen. John McCain I knew. In my heart I didn't even click on the story for long minutes. I just closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 
 A few days ago the news said that he was discontinuing his medical treatment and so I expected that he would enter hospice so this news, well I found it so very sad. 
 I don't keep up with all of the Senators and Politicians but I did follow John McCain. 

 I haven't been to bed all night. I think that I was over tired yesterday. We were busy really all day. Jonathan and Nathan started tearing our house apart cleaning. Yes I was shocked too lol.
 Nathan pulled his sleeping area apart, dusted, wiped down furniture, swept and rearranged the living room plus he did the dishes and pulled everything off of the bar so I could scrub it down really well. He also did the pantry.
 While he was doing all of this Jonathan said he was doing laundry. All of our bedding was stripped off the beds, and we washed everything. I was glad that I was home with Nathan.
 Jonathan has a certain way to do laundry and it is not my way so I left it to him and Nathan and I did our own thing lol.

 I took a break and called Miss Edna but perhaps she was outside or had gone somewhere. I am not sure but she might have had other plans and I not remember them. I swear I cannot remember anything these days. But when my break was over I got busy with other things.
 Karyn stopped by to get her bathing suit that she left over here and she had friends coming over and everyone was going to the pool. She invited me to go down but I had finally finished everything that I needed to do and I knew that Jonathan would be back with our laundry and I wanted to get mine put away and my bed made up so I said I might join her later on but I didn't. By the time that I got my laundry put away and my bed made it was time for me to have dinner which Nathan had cooked earlier in the day and we just heated our own plates up and ate when we wanted to. 
 Jonathan put the food up and my neck was starting to hurt so he put some cream on my neck and I turned off the ringer on my phone and laid down and just read for a while.

 Oh my book is so darn cute that I am giggling my hiney off. I will give you a glimpse of it.
 This woman Mojo was married to this guy that was a very big jerk. Rick and handsome of course with a mother that was the mother in law from hell. He was killed in a car wreck with his girlfriend and a couple of years later while she is sleeping she hears his voice and opened her eyes to find him sprawled out beside her. Of course she is freaking out. Doubting her sanity and when her cat appeared who had been killed when she was 4 years old she couldn't believe it. No one can see or hear them but her. And to make a weird situation even more crazy and to her utter disappointment neither the ex-husband or the cat can stay. Right now they are stuck in limbo until she forgives him. He is really trying hard to make things right but she doesn't have time to work on forgiving him as she has a killer tracking her every movements, an uncle she hadn't seen since she was a little girl is a big wealthy Senator and he tracked her down and she is asking all of these questions about her parents that her half brother killed along with her cat who is out of prison and she thinks that he is out to kill her.
 Her boyfriend is an under cover cop and he thinks she is on drugs since she is acting really crazy with putting cat food and water out for the cat and then she bought a litter box and litter and he is like... why the cat food and litter box for a cat that you don't have?
 Her boyfriend is really concerned but she has other problems as well. Her memory is returning from when he parents were killed and her foster sister and best friend are going crazy with issues of their own.
 It's just a cute cute book because some of the things she does and says is just so human. I can see what she is thinking is something I would think too.... lol.
 I am not quiet halfway yet. I took this book to Florida with me this past spring but only managed to read about 4 pages. I would fall asleep every time I tried to read it. I have finished all of my other books so I actually found this one in my bookshelf. I was looking for another book when I found this one and I thought... Hmm I forgot about it so I started reading it. Here is the front cover.

Paperback....

 Oh it is written in the first person so to me it makes it even better! 

 I had several days where I was lucky if I could make it out of bed. A stomach virus made the rounds here and I had it twice. Jonathan started off the first round and Karyn started off the second round. 
 My neck and shoulder has really been giving me a hard time. I will be having injections at the trigger points. Not the neck it's self. And not deep injections. Just a little injection right in the office. The other procedure is done in an out patient clinic but this isn't as it is not that invasive. But I really have to do something.
 Just wiping down the counters today I was stretching with my right arm and felt it pulling and starting to throb. It was all that I could do to make my page a little while ago. 
 My doctor asked me what my pillow was like and I started thinking that mine really isn't helping. I remember Miss Edna bought a new pillow and I may can remember to ask her about it and get the information and order a couple. It can't hurt right? Right.

  Well I am going to go to bed now. I am yawning so I can probably rest. It is 8:20 am and my coffee cup is empty so I have had my fill so far. If I drink more then I will be running to the bathroom instead of sleeping. 

 Have a wonderful Sunday and take care.... BB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...