Friday, October 4, 2019

Getting Ready For Reno

At the Play Park

Just a quick note. Our internet is running really slow so I will try to just do a fast post and see if the internet comes back to working better.

 I cannot believe that it is Friday already. I am getting so excited because my trip to Reno Nevada is getting closer and closer. I will be talking to Courtney later on tonight. 
 I need to ask her a few things anyway and I want to order Celeste her Birthday present and I will wrap it when I get there.

 I will not be here for Halloween with my other grandchildren but I will do something with them before I go. I am sure that they will have lots of fun with or without me lol.

 Oh well my internet just went down again. I will get off and try later on to update... BB

Saturday Update:

 I am not sure what is going on with our internet but it is lagging a lot. 
 I hope that I can finish this post and that it starts to get better.

 So yesterday Courtney sent me my itinerary for my plane reservations. I will leave on October 28th and come home November 4th. 
 I checked the weather and I am going to have to come up with some real winter clothes lol. 
 The days are in the 60's and the nights are freezing like 33 degrees. But in 3 weeks who knows how cold the days will be. I am so excited.
 I need this visit. The only sad note so far is that Alex's mom is being a B-Witch and will not let me see Alex while I am there. This hurts of course but I expected as much from her.

 It was alright that she ran my son into the ground to my face but not alright that I called out her husband for the awful things he has done. 
 I know that it will all work out in the end. Things usually do and it is important that they play out the way they are supposed to.

 Well last night was movie night. We watched Spider Man... oh loved it... we are going to watch it again in a little while. Then we watched X-Men The Dark Phoenix. Definitely on the watch list for another sit down and watch. Such beautiful graphics. And Finally... Aladdin. The one with Will Smith. I totally loved it. I think that he made an awesome Genie. It was really beautiful.
 So that is what we did last night.

 The kitty has a name. His name is Stormy and he is a male. He is turning into a beautiful cat. 
 Oliver is doing well. Oliver is the doggie. Such a sweet and beautiful dog. Even tempered and happy. He is not a barker. If he barks we go look to see what he is barking at.

 Ok I have to get off of here because it is almost time for me to get my day going.. Take care everyone... BB

1 comment:

  1. It's so good to see you getting excited about your trip. It's sad when family members (or others) are so mean about letting us visit with each other. Hopefully, it will all work out. I know you'll enjoy your visit with your granddaughter. Those movies sound interesting (if you have lots of kids to amuse) but they are not my bag. I'm glad you're enjoying them. My style is more like a Hallmark movie. That's if I watch a movie, which I don't do often. I'm glad you are feeling so much better now. Now I'm off to catch up on my blog reading. Beth, you have a wonderful day, big hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...