Sunday, September 29, 2019

Hello Again



Just a page made for fun several years ago. I want to get settled again so I can start working on some new pages.


Hello,
 Long time since I have been able to sit down and really blog. I am still not well and have caught a cold on top of the pneumonia that I had.
 It was a mild case but still felt really sick. 

 We have a lot of things going on with us right now. I sat down and wrote a detailed blog post about it a few days ago and some how when I went to post it I lost the entire thing and it is just too much to go into but I will share a few things.

 My daughter and son in law is waiting on a house to come open in San Antonio. The job didn't work out and so they are going to be with us for few weeks.
 I will not go into why the job didn't work out but just say that the owners were really impossible to please and that they did a lot of illegal things to their workers. They were not honorable people my son in law did the right thing by getting his family out of there.

 Also our lease ends here December 311st and we are all going our separate ways so to speak.
 Karyn is going to get herself a little studio. Jonathan and Nathan are getting a place together and I am going to move to San Antonio with my daughter and grandkids.
 This is going to be good because my son in law is disabled and so am I. Neither one of us will be alone as his classes are at night and my daughter and he will be home most all of the day except if my daughter goes to work.
 I asked of my expectations because I want to know right up front and they said to take care of me and enjoy my grandchildren. 
 I think that I can get behind that. They know that I am not able to chase the kids etc. 
 The baby is really a good baby. Give him a tablet or put on something on tv and some leggo toys and things like that and he usually entertains himself. 

 The house that they are looking at is 4 bedrooms 3 baths so I will have my own space.
 There is another that has a guest house so I would love that. We will see. I just want my own space at the end of the day. 

 We are making plans to go somewhere in a couple of weeks and we decided on a couple of places but in the end we decided to stay here and go to the Renaissance Fair. 
 Our original plan was an amusement park for Halloween but it would be too hard for all of us to go that far away and spend the night and come back the next day. It is a 5 hour drive both ways. Everyone would be tired by the time we got to the amusement park. 

 This is much closer to home and easier on the kids. More things to do than just ride a bunch of roller coasters.  Anyway that is our plan. Also the fair is so much cheaper with the family passes than a trip away from home.

 It's getting late and I am tired so I will close for now. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and calling to make another appointment which reminds me.
 I went to see my Nephrologist last week and he was really concerned about one of my medications.
 I only have one kidney and stage 2 kidney disease and he asked me about a medication on my list. "Who Prescribed this to you and why?"
 I answered him and he said "You have to stop taking it immediately. It is killing your kidney and you only have one."
 So yeah I am getting rid of that clinic because this isn't the first time that they have done something that I have found to be questionable. 
 The last time that I was there I told the doctor that my medication was not helping me anymore and she blew me off or I felt like she was and she also did not see a report in my file of my DNA testing on medications and didn't even know about it. 
 I keep it in my purse at all times and I whipped it out when she didn't believe that I had the testing done at that clinic.
 Anyway it is time for me to do some consulting. 

 And with that I will say Goodnight... BB

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back here in blogland. I sure hope you are feeling better soon. It seems like you've been sick for quite a while. That's quite a big move decision you've made. I hope it all works out for you. Pogo and I are just plugging along each day. Now that Fall is here, we start our countdown to March and Florida. Something fun to look forward to. I'll chat with you later. Hope your day is super, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're moving to San Antonio with your daughter and her family! This is exciting news! Lovely that they want to take care of you, as you will also, I am sure, help take care of them in the ways that you can. Changes are happening!

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...