Saturday, September 7, 2019

Feeling A Bit Better


This beautiful kit is called Dark Beauty by Rosie Haywood. She gave us so many gorgeous kits while we were in our group. I think that she has a store at Etsy now but I am not sure. I will have to talk to her. We are at different places now. I am over at Flicker and she is someplace else.

 It is really early morning here. Tonight I caught up on all of my blogs but one. 
 I would love to write a post about a few things but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

 It is really hot here. Today we were at 103F and 68% humidity. This heat has really been taking a toll on us. Plus we are all sick in one way or another here. 
 I am feeling a little better but I have gone thru 2 boxes of tissues. Karyn asked for some tonight but there were not any left in the bathroom linen storage. I did find her an entire stack of napkins I had saved from food take out. She didn't say anything when I handed them to her so I guess she didn't care lol.

 Well I named the kitty Hermes. I still don't know if it is a boy or a girl but for now I will just say he. So He and Miss Foxy met tonight thru the patio glass. To my surprise she didn't scare him off.
 After he had eaten his food I left Foxy out and she found herself a huge water bug. She had a time chasing it around the patio but finally gave up at some point. She is back at the door crying to go out but it is just still to hot for me to sit out with her. 
 We need a cool down and we need some rain. Wishful thinking on my part.

 Well I am taking this little one to bed and try to get some more sleep.
 Take care everyone and have a wonderful weekend. BB

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You! I hope that your doing well my friend. How are things on your end? Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Good you were feeling somewhat better, hope now all is well again with you?
    Just wanted to say hello, so now I am going to post on my blog.
    Hugs
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that everyone is sick. I surely hope you all get better soon. Hopefully, the wicked heat will break and you'll get some relief. I'll chat with you later, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know you are feeling better now. Thanks for the update. You can Buy Generic Latisse just in case, you are facing a disturbed eye sight due to lack of sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...