Sunday, September 1, 2019

It's Sunday



I did this page for Matthew and Karyn a couple of years ago when they went to Arizona. This was done in 2017. They both had a lot to howl about on that road trip. They got stopped and that is when Matthew found out his identity had been stolen. Someone was wanted for murder but they knew it wasn't my Matthew because of the physical description. Thank God!!!
 I am sorry that I don't know the name of this kit. Too long ago. It sort of looks like items I have in my mixed and matched folder from Blog Trains from a long time ago.

Hi,
 It is almost 7:00pm here. We didn't have spaghetti after all. I started taking out the ingredients and looking and re-looking and I am thinking to myself that this is not enough to feed 3 kids and 2 adults.
 When Karyn said we had fixings for Spaghetti I was under the impression that she had bought a large package of hamburger and noodles. 
 Nope a tiny pound of meat, 1 package of noodles and a jar of sauce.
 So Jonathan and I decided on Chinese. We ordered the lo-mien and some Sesame Beef. I also ordered a pineapple smoothie. They make the best ones and I shared it of course with Jonathan and Cathy. I didn't need all that sugar but it seems to help when I have an upset stomach. 
 No stomach upset today but just needed something cold and refreshing.

 When the food got here and I answered the door it was pouring rain in the front. I paid the bill and set the food down and ran to the back to get my things from the table and nothing... not a drop of rain. I went back to the front and looked out and it was still raining a little. It was all gone in 5 minutes so I was disappointed because we really need rain. However I am very pleased with the 50 drops that we did get haha.

 I did a load of laundry today and that is all. I am going to take a break from blogging long enough to start the dishwasher in a little while but really that is it for me today. 

 We played Uno and Cathy and I colored one of her posters. Dante and I.. Well he and I took a lot of photos and created pics of them with a myriad of GHOSTS.... He did a fantastic job of one... 

This is one that he did. I think that he covered his bases lol.


We have two ghosts and a grim reaper. Hmmm so I guess that  says it all for the ghosts!

 I have photos of my grands. 
Adrian who is 12 now is blowing me kisses. I cannot believe that he is 12. He should still be a baby climbing on my lap telling me that he loves me more than the moon! I was so excited when he was born. I was the one that cut his cord and carried him to his mother and then was given the grand honor of getting a bracelet that allowed me to visit him anytime and I also gave him his first bath. We have a special bond but now days he would rather hang out with the guys. They are all into the video games that I don't understand. Awww well we have our own special moments to share tho. Blowing kisses is one of them. He started it when he was 8 months old and I would babysit and when his mom and dad would come and get him instead of saying bye or waving he would blow me kisses and still does to this day.


My Princess Cathy with a photo I put in a bottle. I am having problems still with being able to get my recent photos so I chose this one. I will be making a page with this one later on but hopefully I will be able to retrieve my recent photos of her. 
 When Cathy was a baby she was attached to her moms breast from the minute that she was born but we were living in Arkansas and she was beginning to get hungry. 
 The trouble was that no one could get her to eat with a spoon. She would arch her back and scream. I usually got home from working my 12 hour shifts at the hospital about 11:00pm at night and she would have my dinner ready and Cathy tried to get to my plate. Finally I said give me her spoon. She ate until her tummy was full and she slept thru the night.
 After that night I was the only one she would let feed her until she was old enough to hold her spoon. It was our thing. I cannot believe that November 25th she will be 11 years old.


 This is my Dante. Yes the only blonde haired curly boy in the bunch. He does not by any means looks half spanish. Laurie told me one day while we were grocery shopping and another lady asked if he was adopted and after we assured her he wasn't Laurie smiled and said "Mama I finally have a white baby". lol
 Dante and I bonded over the time that David was in a car wreck and was in a coma for several weeks. We cuddled so much during that time. His mama was breastfeeding and at the hospital he refused the bottle but he finally took it for me
 He and I have lots of cuddling time now. I love the cuddles from all of them. I have to admit that this time is so fleeting and precious for me.


And this is me and the baby. Damien. Damien and I developed our relationship where he and I cuddle to the point that I have adopted this one to live with me until college anyway. The only trouble is Mama and Daddy have not agreed to let me adopt him or let him live with me! What am I going to do with those parents??? Sheesh I would let them have visitation rights haha.
 I love this photo of him and I and I just love that dirty little face! 
 So here is the end of this set tonight.

 In October I can share my time with my other grandkids in Reno Nevada. I haven't seen Alex in person since he was 3 months old and I have never gotten to hold Celeste but we facetime and that goes a long way but just not far enough in needing to hug and kiss those babies. I will be taking lots of photos for my blog in just a few short weeks.

 On to some other news. The kitty just came to the door and meowed for my attention. He now has food and water. So he is getting use to me a little more each day. For him or her to come to the patio and meow for me says a lot. I am so thankful.
 I will most definitely be taking him/her with me where ever I move to. Foxy will just have to adapt.
 She growled at me today and I swatted her on her nose which made her growl and show her teeth. I banished her from my room. She wanted some of my dinner and I said no and she went crazy. 
 She's been trying to worm her way back into my good graces ever since.

 So after the Chinese food was inhaled I thought that we were good dinner wise until I had 3 kids saying Na-Na I am hungry... So it was grilled cheese and chips for a late dinner (again)… I forget how hungry kids can get. I love to see them eat and I made sure that Dante understood that he never has to worry about asking me for something to eat. 
 He said I just didn't want to be impolite... Imagine him thinking that he was being bad for telling me he was still hungry? I commend Laurie and David for teaching them manners but I told them they can always tell me if they are hungry.

 I have a few cuties to share and then I am going to get the kiddos laid down earlier tonight and go and chill out myself. So you all have a great Monday and take care...

I just love this.... When the kids get here the first thing they do  is ask for Uncle Jonathan... This is so relatable… The kids really do think that it is their job to lay all over him... haha... hence when I call Jonathan Uncle Furniture... Isn't this photo the cutest?

I just love this one too. I use to have a horse like this one!

And this is just one of my absolute favorites... I think that this one is just too sweet....

I will be looking forward to catching up on more blogs tomorrow so until then have a wonderful day tomorrow and take care of yourself and stop by when you can... Hugs to all... BB




4 comments:

  1. Good morning Beth. That's looking like one of my older quick pages. If you still have the folder, there should be a tou with information about the suthors of the elements that I used.

    Sounds like you are really enjoying having the kids around. This bonding with them is good. It will create lifetime memories for them. I'm so glad you're going to be taking kitty with you when you move.

    I'm watching the storm alerts and will chat with you lager. You have a wonderful day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Edna, I went to have a look and yes that is one of YOUR quick pages!

      The kids and I did have a blast and they kept me on my toes. The house needs a good scrubbing now and Jonathan may be coming home around lunch to help me do a few things.
      Things that if he wants to do then fine by me. lol.

      Have an awesome day my friend and many hugs and kisses to Pogo! xxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful grandchildren. I find myself looking forward to my own grandparenting days more and more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, there is just something about being a grandparent. It's different with having my own kids. I swear I didn't sleep at all during those years and now they are grown I still don't sleep until they are home and tucked into their beds.
      But with grandkids it is like experiencing all the joy that I missed the first time. With Aunts/Uncles and mom's and dads taking the pressure off of the everyday things it is easy for me to just experience the joy :)
      You will love being a grandparent when the time comes!

      Delete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...