Friday, December 27, 2019

The Ending Of 2019


The Tree before Santa comes.....

Santa still hasn't gotten to our house just yet. Just checking the tree out with the lights!

Hello,
 I hope that everyone is well and had a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Does anyone have plans for New Years Eve?

 We had a really nice Christmas. The kids had a blast with all of their presents and I had a blast watching them.

 I loved all of my gifts from Miss Edna and love watching the cat play in the little house that was supposed to be for Foxy but Stormy decided he wanted it.

 Oliver loves his treats and his puppy toy. Foxy has gotten to the point that she has accepted Oliver and Stormy. 
 Never thought that I would see the day where she wasn't attacking one of them. I guess she figures that they are not going anywhere and to be a better friend haha.

 I haven't been blogging because I only have one comfortable place to sit and be able to use my computer and that is at the kitchen table. It is a pain to shut down and restart my laptop all the time. 
 We want the kids to eat at the table. My laptop does not have a working battery so I just have to plug it into a wall outlet. 
 I tried to use it in the living room, but the coffee table is to low for me to sit comfortably. 
 Since Jonathan is working from home two and a half days a week he is using the only desk that we have. It was to high for me sit at comfortably anyway.
 I have been looking at thrift stores for a small desk or table that I can use. I haven't found anything just yet but I will keep looking.

 I am sorry this is so short because I have to take care of a few things. Maybe I will be able to come back in a little while and update this post... 
 I can't believe that I am having to leave after I am just now getting into blogging this blogpost... but until later I really do have to go... BB

 
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Your tree is beautiful. As for the kitchen table, keep in mind that you live there too. Make a rule that the table is yours during a certain time and that you are not to be disturbed while you are on your computer. It can be that simple. Everyone deserves a bit of time and space just for themselves. Enjoy your lunch today with Jonathan. Chat with you later, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your Christmas went well. Hope you can reclaim your kitchen table soon!

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...