Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year 2020



Happy New Year!!

 I hope that everyone is had a fantastic New Year's eve and a very Happy New Year.
 Ours was nice and uneventful. No one went out this year. We all stayed in and while our neighbors to the back of us and to the back one street over had a huge party we just watched some of the fireworks and then much later we wished that all of the party revelers would call it a night. 
 Around 3:00a.m. the police were called. I saw the flashing lights when I let Oliver out to potty and I hoped that they would settle down but they waited long enough for the police to leave and then they started letting off the fireworks again.
 It becomes disrespectful after a time. I am for everyone to have a good time but not everyone is off the next day. Some people do have to work or in our case would just like to sleep.
 They started setting them off again tonight but it started raining so that put a stop to that! lol.

 Today was quiet for the most part. Jonathan, Nathan and I left this morning and went to Walmart. It was so quiet. There was hardly anyone in the store. We could look without being ran over by a mob of people. So that was nice.

 Before we left for Walmart, Jonathan and I had tea. He bought some Tazo tea. One of his favorites is Awake and the other is Calm. So he and I enjoyed having our cups of Tea. Then Karyn came in from Sam's Club and had bought me some Chi tea. It was delicious as well.

 When we got home, Karyn had Cathy and Dante ready and they took off and went to Austin Pizza Park and Play which is a huge park with all kinds of rides, arcades and pizza. From climbing the walls, to the Go Carts, to the carnival style rides they had a blast. 
 They were going to go and see a movie but in the end they decided to go do that instead. They had a pizza buffet and Karyn said that they had so many tokens that she didn't think they would use them all before they left but in the end they spent them all.

 Jonathan and I had our own pizza later. Nathan moved his big tv that he bought with his play station 4 into his room and hooked up the other tv for me to watch.
 Jon and I put our pizza on and then watched Ancient Aliens on Netflix and I fell sound asleep on the sofa. 
 My doctor increased my blood pressure meds and it is all I can do to stay awake. My body will become use to them before I know it tho and I will not sleep so much.

 Speaking of sleeping it is almost 2:00 in the morning. I think that I need to go to bed and get some sleep. 
 I know I need to catch up on my blogs and even on mine as I have lots of things to say but it has just been so crazy here but I think that the kids are deciding on a couple of houses so it is getting down to the details.
 I am going to miss them but on the other hand I really need to get my routine back and it is time for all of us to get our own space and routines back.

 But until later I am going to close. Everyone stay safe and healthy and I will talk to you again soon. BB

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the neighbors -- it IS inconsiderate to carry on celebrations that late. I'm surprised the police didn't show up again. I wonder who called them in the first place? Clearly you weren't the only ones bothered.

    Happy New Year! Here's hoping all goes well for you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...