Sunday, April 5, 2020

Are YOU OKAY?



Karyn gave us a coffee maker... This is one way we are staying busy...

Hi,
 I am hoping that each and everyone of you are doing alright. I worry about everyone right now and everyday I am a little more scared than the day before if possible.
 I don't know who to believe anymore. Trump says all news is Fake News... The media says Blah Blah Blah… So I am believing the people that I follow and praying for everyone. 
 Please stay safe!! Please just a small comment to say you are safe and well please.

 Edna you and Pogo are in my thoughts and prayers. I have not been able to call because I have been having problems with my phone freezing up. 
 Nathan and Jonathan said last night that I am probably going to have to wipe it clean and that I am going to have to write down all important numbers because it needs to be set back to factory settings. I have had so much trouble with this phone freezing.

 RoseMarie I have been thinking of you and I hope that you got my message but if not I will say it again.. You and Your Family is just awesome. 
 Don't worry about your son hunkering down. He is just fighting right now for all of those that can't. I have each of you in my thoughts and prayers...

 Steve How Are YOU??? I will try and catch up on your blog as soon as I can. I can only read a little at a time and right now I am going to have to take a break from the computer. 
 It's not much fun trying to focus:(

 So what are you all doing during this time to stay busy? We are working on some much needed cleaning and rearranging. 
 My granddaughter Cathy has been such a big help to me.
 I took the photo this morning of the coffee machine that Karyn gave to us.
 We put it in my bedroom so when I get up before the house awakes I have my coffee close to me!
 Also Cathy and I have tea every day. I have wanted one of these machines for years and am so happy to have it.
 I have the tea and coffee on another stand but when I woke up this morning and saw how she had laid out everything for me I had a lump in my throat the size of Texas!

 This is some photos of my boys!!!

Coffee time with NaNa...This was taken one early morning... I had to play with these photos because they were so sweet...




 Then there is Cathy the toad girl and the CAT... LOL


Sometimes I just marvel how Stormy cuddles with her. Sleeping, playing together and funny how she can find frogs all the time. She actually seeks them out!

 Edna I made this for you with the help of Cathy. I tried to send it to you but I just couldn't see my phone and so Cathy tried to help me but I am not sure you ever got it and I just forgot about it... But this one is for you.

I actually think that we all forgot about St. Patrick's day until it was over lol. I think that we were all focused on other things and I was going thru some major changes with my eyes during March.

 Well I need to get off of here. I want to catch up on some blogs even if I just have to read one at a time! 
 I also need to make some phone calls so I will wish you a very happy and healthy Sunday and also stay in, follow social distancing and stay safe!
 Love to you all during this hard time... BB 

1 comment:

  1. Pogo and I are okay. We don't get out at all. Maybe next month. Cathy is so sweet to be helping you. No wonder the cat loves her. Animals are drawn to nice people. Yes, I did get this picture before. Thank you, I really like it. I've been busy crocheting and napping. Not really exciting but it gets me through the days. You take care of you and stay well and safe, big hugs (and woofs) Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...