Wednesday, April 1, 2020

I will Forever LOVE You!




My darling Cisco,

 It has been 2 years Monday that my little Cisco left this earth and went to the Rainbow Bridge. But in my heart he still resides and we talk about him a lot. Especially my granddaughter Cathy and I.

 My heart is still so heavy. I miss him at my side, I miss talking to him and I miss so much about him but I think that I miss his eyes the most because those deep brown eyes knew my soul inside and out and I believe that I knew his.

 I am still having eye problems but wanted to update as much as I could. It is hard to type while wearing sunshades lol.
 I am not having more surgery for a few more weeks so hopefully I will be able to stop in more often...

 Take care friends... Stay in and stay well.... BB

3 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself, Beth. We'll be here when you return. Sending love. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that your eyes are beginning to get better. It's nice to see you return to blogging. Enjoy our time with your granddaughter and stay safe. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Cisco. So adorable. Glad to see you back, Beth!

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...