Saturday, October 31, 2020

A All Hallows Eve

 

Image borrowed from the internet


Greetings,

 This will have to be a short post. I have a lot to say but I have a hangnail that embedded underneath the nail and has become infected. I can barely type with my right hand which is my dominate hand and my doctor called me in a antibiotic to hopefully will help to heal it otherwise I will have to go in and have the nail removed so it doesn't grow into the skin. It seems like there is always something wrong with me. It just sucks too.


 I will do a quick update as much as I can. We are  doing ok. We have been busy. The kids working mandatory over time and Nathan is going to work tomorrow and then he will be offf a few days before he goes back for his shift. That really just leaves me so I will tell you that I have been having some fun with ny birthday present from Miss Edna. Thank you so much for the  fun gift.


Itt us a deck of beautiful Tarot cards and a workbook. I am not sure if I shared it the last time that I posted on my blog. I am not going to be able to top this fun Miss Edna but I guess I will try to come up with something.

 I will have to hurry tho. I don't have much time before your birthday is here. I have a few days to work on it tho.

 Yesterday was my granddaughter Celeste's birthday. She and her mama has a tradition that she started with her. They go out for a Birthday Breakfast. Usually to IHOP or Denny's. Then they go home and Courtney works to do the last minute things before her party.
 Our time together last night was just precious. We had a FaceTime party since Covid19 has mandated it as such so it was just her 2 brother and his wife and their kids and another brother and the rest of us was all on FaceTime. Her grandma and grandpa in Colorado and 2 sisters in California, Her brother in Colorado and his family and me in Texas and Matthew (Celeste's daddy) in Salt Lake City Utah. We had so much fun singing happy birthday to her and watched her have so much fun opening her presents.
 Then today Courtney sent me pics and a couple of videos so I was happy.

 It is really hard for me to peck the keyboard so I am going to close but before I will share my Samhain altar that I had and I also have a small one in my room ready for me when I get ready to go to bed.



This last photo is an older one but the set up is the same except I haven't made my tea. I can't decide on which one that I want tonight. 
 I hope that everyone is doing well and I will talk to you all as soon as I can. BB


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're enjoying your book and cards. Your altars look lovely. I hope your Halloween was quiet and fun. Pogo and I stayed home, it was just too cold for us to go out riding. Maybe in the Spring we can take a nice long ride. Take care and get some rest. I'll chat with you later. hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your finger feels better! Have fun with the tarot cards and I love your Samhain altar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tipping in to say hello, and I hope you are okay.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...