Monday, October 5, 2020

Crazy Daze

 


Celtic Moon kit given to our former group. I have just loved this kit and I am so excited to get a new kit from her store. I will post it and the link soon. Perhaps with an update to this post as I am probably going to go and buy it tonight, If you want to you can search Rosie's Designs and see what she has at her stores. I know Etsy for sure and I want to say... Nope I might get it wrong but I am excited to tell you that the name of the kit is Frozen and it is just beautiful.


Hello,

 I hope that where ever you are that your enjoying the crisp coolness that our Autumns bring. We are having some wonderful Indian summer days and at night we are loving the dip into the 50's. The humidity is down and it is just really nice out here in my neck of the woods Austin.

 I really wish that Blogger had emoji's because I just want to add a bunch of happy faces in color lol... Oh well I just don't get everything that I want lol. 

 I have been busy doing a few things but then not doing a darn thing. This stupid Gastroparesis has hit me again and my doctor on Friday called me in some medication that has kept the worse at bay but it has still been a hard few days. I am feeling better tonight and I am taking advantage of it.

 I am going to give you a sneak peek into my next blog post. It is going to be slightly R rated with a couple of xxx's lol. It isn't going to be to bad but partial nudity might be involved... So are you wondering what I have up my sleeve? 

I just have to wait for the pics that my darling daughter is going to send to me from her recent trip to Las Vegas and I thought I would spice up my blog a little and OMGosh the Bellagio hotel has there Autumn theme up and Karyn and Tina went to check it out.

 The photos are so awesome but I would have loved to have been there to actually see it. Karyn said that seeing it once was just not enough and they had to go back once more to see it again. 

 I cannot wait for the photos because I really would love to see them in my scrapbooking program. I am going to put them into a Album so I can work with them a little at a time and for my birthday I splurged and spent a whole $14.00 with tax on a new software program called Gimp. If I can learn this program then I will be able to know my way around Photo Shop. I love my Craft Artist but I do need to upgrade myself and learn some new techniques and it will keep my brain a little sharper I hope.

 My beloved Craft Artist has evolved into some other types of software and if I am not mistaken they have branched out into Affinity and I am not even positive that they are related but I want to say that I read that they were. 

 Anyway Craft Artist is going to be outdated one of these days and I have had it for over 6 years now so I really have to figure out how to work other programs and if something happens to the only copy I have of Craft Artist I might not can replace it so I am going to try my darnest to learn how to use this Gimp program. It has videos and support help and a manual so I am sure that I will manage it just fine. Or I better haha.

I am a member of one of the Facebooks for Beginners for Craft Artist so I should go and ask them the in's and out's but when I do sit down at my computer I am busy doing things that I enjoy and by the time that I am finished I am to tired to go back and think I will do it tomorrow and well we all know that tomorrow there are other things to do and then time flies and I don't think of it until later. 

 I had Foxy while Karyn was on vacation and she was really a good girl. Last night Jonathan bathed Ollie and then this morning Nathan was in the middle of bathing him when I peeked in and said "You know that Jonathan bathed him last night." Nathan was like Really? "Well he is getting bathed again." 

 It is good tho because he had some fleas and so he got de-flea'ed twice. He is such a good boy but I am surprised that he doesn't like to get a bath. I wish there was a way I could bathe his sofa LoL!

 The moon was so pretty tonight. My friend Patsy lives in a small desert town in California and she said that the moon the other night was big and orange. A gorgeous Harvest Moon but ours was not big but even now has a orange glow and it makes me wonder if it is reflection from the wildfires in California. Patsy said that on their news it said the wildfires are 75% contained. I feel so very bad for the people and animals. It all just breaks my heart.

 I have Physical Therapy tomorrow morning at 9:00am. I still need to get a shower and get some sleep but I have a feeling that I will not sleep well because knowing I have to get up early in the morning will not let me rest fully. But I need to try. 

 I know it is a little early for our yearly ride Miss Edna but I thought that you would really enjoy this photo! 


Annnd she is Offfff...... LOL enjoy!

Take care everyone and have a fantastic Day/Evening where ever you are. 

Oh Steve and Edna, Yeah my cousins and I always considered ourselves lucky when we became adults about the Monkey Blood. Cuts and Scrapes but... swabbing throats?

 I didn't know the ingredients Steve but I thought Iodine never Mercury! Now I can see how it got it's name. OMG now I am very surprised that we are alive to tell the tale! Thank you for letting me know that.

Hugs to all and a Goodnight from me.... BB



1 comment:

  1. Your layout is very pretty. I love that cloud formation. It's so.......right! I hope you got some sleep. I think the cooler temps will help you with that. I'll chat with you later, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...