Friday, October 9, 2020

Warning A Tiny Bit R Rated

 


A page I did for a Days Gone By kit from my friend Kyra. The puppies are from Pixaby.


Good Morning,

 Yes I am a day behind. Yesterday I woke up later than normally and I didn't feel well but I got dressed because my physical therapist was coming and we were going to work outside. 

 When she got here she was dressed in her PPE with even a face shield so when she was taking my vitals we were talking and she asked how I was feeling and I told her that I really didn't feel good and well wouldn't you know it but I was running a temp.

 By law she is obligated to contact my doctor and she also said that I needed to contact them as well. By the time that I took my meds and changed out of my clothes and made the call she had already done so. 

 My doctor called me and said that I needed to come in for the Covid19 test. They had plenty in stock but they were completely booked and no way to work me in but suggested that I go to the after hours clinic. She put me on the schedule for 7:30pm but I guess I should have talked to Jonathan first because he informed me that instead of getting off at 7:00pm like normal that he had to work until 8:00pm. So I called the after hours clinic and scheduled the test for tonight.

 Since I am not feeling well my doctor wants me to see the doctor for a work up. I discovered this morning that I think that I have another UTI.

 I don't believe that I have the Covid19 virus. I think that a UTI is the cause of the fever. So my post is going to be a tad short today but I did tease at the R rated thing that I was going to post so here it is....



So a little suspense here.... My daughter went to Las Vegas last week for vacation. I have made this page for her.

 And what do you think is behind curtain number #1? Well I guess that it is time that I let you find out...


LOL I hope that I didn't offend anyone but the significance meaning behind the photos are priceless to me as a mom. My daughter Karyn is very modest. She does not engage in anything remotely racy. Until last week lol.

 She and her roommate Tina got up early the first morning they were there and took off to find some fun. About a block under the canopy they ran into this guy. 

 In the photo that she sent the sign read "Keep America Naked" and I don't know if this is a new slogan going around Vegas or what but she took these pics and sent to me.. Yes I was shocked. Her first text to me was "Good morning mom" and these two pics! Yes from my little non racy girl. I guess what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas!

Here are the original photos. I cannot read the sign completely but maybe you can if you want to lol but I don't blame you if you just scroll on past.



 I am tired now. I think that I will go and lay down and try to rest a little while.

 I will make regular scrap pages from here on out. I just had to do those for the Vegas 2020 album I am making Karyn for Christmas.

 Y'all stay safe and I will see you next time... Hugs, BB

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha. These sure are funny photos. There are some really crazy folks out there. I'm curious what they said at the clinic about your quarantine and the boys. I hope you get some good sleep. I'll call you later, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very "Vegas." (And I guess in this case, what happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep they need to change their logo for sure. In some cases I do HOPE that what Happens In VEGAS Stays In Vegas. We don't need to see everything lol.

      Delete
  3. I hope you feel better soon, Beth. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...