Sunday, August 29, 2021

To Tired To Think


Hello,

 I have been trying to get to my computer to do a quick blog post but my good intentions are actually not meeting my life at the moment.

 Things have been really crazy here the past 3 months or maybe 4 and I feel so guilty when I go this long without posting but at the same time at the end of the day I am past exhausted and so I don't get the chance to even open my computer to check the things that I need to keep an eye on and so blogging is the last thing that is on my list and it just doesn't get done.

 I am going to sit down and email a few of you guys so that I can let you know what is going on in my life that I really cannot put on my blog. At least not right now. 

 I have things that I want to tell you about but even tho it shows that I don't get a lot of comments or followers I look at my stats and I see that I have a lot of views and I am not sure what to make of it. 

 I don't like the way the Stats are set up I wish that they were the way they were when I first started blogging, it seems I have lots of visitors but no one leaves comments except you Miss Edna and Steve.  Anyway I don't want to chance it that someone I may speak of happens to read my blog I will feel better if I just email you and tell you directly. 

 I don't know when I will actually get to the email but I am actually going to start it tomorrow. I have been bursting at the seams to get some of this stuff off of my chest.

 Karyn is supposed to call me tomorrow and we are supposed to catch up. This time difference is the pits. 3 hours to you Edna, and 2 hours to Texas it really makes it hard to call. When I can talk privately then everyone is getting ready to just chill out for the evening so I don't want to interrupt anyone's evening, whether they are sleeping or not it is still time for people to unwind after their day so I want to respect that. 

 I don't really have a lot of privacy here. It is totally different here.  Kids are kids and they are in and out, having fun with their friends, activities etc. 

 School has started and Alex is in band this year and learning to play the flute! I am really proud of him. He got his instrument on Friday so homework is taking the flute apart and put back together and to learn to play 3 to 5 notes. He is doing really well actually.

 I have to go to bed because it is after 2 in the morning here so I need to get some sleep because tomorrow is another busy day for me.

 Have a great day to everyone. Hugs to all and as always take care of yourself. BB
 

3 comments:

  1. Beth we read your blog but don't comment because your blog about your health and problems with your grown kids. I did comment and let you know I was having the same problem with family members but I love those from a distance now. Your illness is most likely caused by all the stress you keep yourself under. I am not trying to tell you what to do, but your life (being ill) will be much better living alone if you can financially able support yourself. There's apartments that your rent is based on your income. There's also apartments for the 50 plus age limit. But you are living out of your luggage moving in with your grown kids and their spouses. Yes they will be glad to have you and all they have to do is go on their lucky way and you are stuck with the kids not being able to hardly take care of yourself. My story is: I have lupus, osteoarthritis, acute kidney damage (on dialysis 3 times a week, 4 hours each time)highblood pressure, microscopic Polygitiis vasculitis, got 15 doctor appointments for this month and also will be doing chemo twice this month, (meaning September) and have been hospitalized 8 times this year. I drive myself to and from all my appointments because when my son dropped me off it was hours after I called him before he returned. Beth, get more rest and let them take care of their own children. We love them but we have to do what's best for us. I am 70 years old and lord and behold my son and his girlfriend (not married) went out and got a baby from somewhere and was trying to find a house here in the surburbs where I live so the baby can be with me more. She also told me the baby needed a breathing machine which cost $1200 and she didn't have the money. She got cursed out and stop speaking. Now they won't let me see the little girl which is okay with me.(lol) Whatever time we have left on earth in our golden years and no matter what condition we are in we should try to live it out in the best of our ability. Stress hurts Beth. Get yourself from under it. Live your own life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, I've been meaning to call but the clock gets to me too. It's been very hot here and I don't do very much while it's hot. Today is much more comfortable, high seventies. I'll try calling you when I finish reading a few more blogs. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, I'm sorry things have been crazy there! By all means, only blog what you're comfortable talking about publicly -- it's easy to forget that although it FEELS like an intimate conversation among a few of us, the whole world could be reading! (But probably not. LOL)

    Take care of yourself and let us know how you're doing. I thought of you when I read about the fires near Lake Tahoe. Do they affect you in your area?

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...