Thursday, April 14, 2022

Good Morning

 

I can't give much detail about this scrap page because my eyesight is so bad that I can't see who is in the pictures. I even got out my magnifing glass but had no luck because it was all blurry. I think that these are pictures of my daughters, Karyn and Laurie.


Good Morning,

 It is early here. I got up to use the bathroom at 5:45 and couldn't go back to sleep so I made coffee and decided to work on my blog this morning while all is quiet. It will not stay quiet for long tho lol. Laurie is suppose to come over this morning and she might bring the kids so they can play in the sand at the volleyball court.

 Yesterday my phone rang and when I answered it was my youngest grandson Damien. He will be 5 in August. We talked or actually he talked and talked and talked. He has a very extensive vocabulary. His dad asked "Who are you talking too?" and Damien said "My NaNa." His dad asked him if I had called and he said "No I called my NaNa." These kids learn how to use electronic devices so early. It was a really great conversation. 

 I finally received a mask that fits me! It took my doctor, my insurance and a very special RN at my clinic. The company didn't have me in their sysptem. My reply to that is that doesn't excuse no one returning my phone calls when I called multiple times daily and left a very detail message and clear phone number, so someone failed to check the messages or they just blew me off! Yes I was just a tad bit ticked off by the situation but I have a very nice mask that is easy for me to put on myself but I still look like a alien lol. I don't care what I look like as long as it works.

 The weather is abundant sunshine today with a high of 83F and a low in the 50's. Easter Sunday is supposed to be 96F and I am so not ready for the hot weather this early in the season. We use to not see the 90's until late May or first of June. A few weeks ago before I went into the hospital it was 99F. The next day I went to the hospital and I have a newspaper that shows the damage of the tornado we had. Thankfully no one was killed but it sure tore up a lot of things. Austin is now in the news path when Tornados use to just be heard of here in Austin. Now it is becoming a trend right up there with Tornado Alley. 

 I have a RN coming this morning so we can set up a schedule and get the rest of my programs started. Jonathan and I just went over my calendar and he scheduled time off to go with me. 

 I haven't even gotten dressed. I may not. Just throw on a robe and let that be enough. But I better get off here and have a bite to eat and take my morning medication. 

 Take care and be safe. BB

1 comment:

  1. Too bad about the tornados. I hope your new mask works out for you. Get some rest and I'll chat with you later. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...