Friday, June 23, 2023

A Long ER Trip


This is one of my favorite scrapbooking kits called Arabian Nights. I have had a lot of fun with this kit. It is such a shame that digital scrapbooking is going by the wayside....

Hello,

 Well just as I said yesterday, the minute I laid down and got comfortable my doctor called me and she was sad to inform me that she is out of options and that I needed to go to the Emergency Room. So Jonathan took me and it was not a very good visit, but at least I was able to come home around 10 hours later!

 My blood pressure was really high when I got there. Well not being able to hold down my blood pressure meds can do that. They gave me Zolfran for the nausea but it really didn't help but the good news is after a kidney scan I do not have a kidney stone. I tried to tell the doc that but he wanted to be sure and yep there is no stone. Just an infection but not of the kidney itself so it has to be somewhere else. I got home around 2:00 in the morning and I was so glad to get out of there! 

 One patient was so rude to the doctors and nurses and staff that they ended up calling in Security or the police. I am not sure which but they should have done it hours earlier instead of waiting for him to escalate his anger issues. 

 I have to finish this post a little later. i have a few things i have to take care of. 

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm glad you're home again and hopefully with treatment you'll be feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...