Wednesday, June 21, 2023

More Arguments

 

I am not sure when I did this scrap page. It looks like it was done with one of my creative team scrap kits, but since it was done before water marks were required with the date, I can only make a guess and I would say around 2013, but not sure.


 Good Morning,

 Yesterday I had a horrid day. I am not sure if it is the new antibiotic or what, but I was in a lot of pain for most of the day. 

 It was my fault mostly. I was feeling a bit nauseous so I didn't take my pain medication like I normally do. I have a fear of becoming addicted so if I don't need it then I will wait until a little later to take it and then the pain was overwhelming and I ended up groaning and moaning to the point that even Jon came out to check on me to see if I was alright. 

 And on top of that pain I had a splitting headache. And I was tired. Foxy kept me awake most of the night before and she was being a total butt. She kept crying and I realized she was wanting food, but she has gotten picky with her feed so I wouldn't give her anything else until morning but perhaps I should have. It is just too expensive to keep throwing out, so if she doesn't eat then she has to wait until breakfast. 

 Well she did wake me up this morning at 3 to go potty and the neighbors across from me are at it again. Not the elderly man this time but either the son or son in law and it was Amen, Amen, Amen all over again and he was screaming at 3 in the morning. He scared Foxy so bad that she rushed to potty and wanted back inside. I took her out about every hour or so and he was still screaming! He I think even woke up the toddler because he/she was screaming too. 

 This is getting old really fast. Jonathan said that he doesn't want to make a complaint because we don't know for sure if it would be confidential and he doesn't want trouble so I can respect that, but sheeesh! Total zero respect. 

 My headache is back so I am going to take some Tylenol and lay back down. I will try and update later on today! BB

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! I'm sorry you had such a terrible night. How do those people have the energy to scream so much in the middle of the night? Maybe they're on something. (Like a drug.)

    Here's hoping you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve, I agree and I thought that it might be a drug of some kind, but they are always yelling at each other or something. I sadly am not feeling any better and Jon said If I throw up once more he is carrying me out to the hospital. I have a kidney infection with the whole nine yards and fever too. So I may have to go. Have a great day!

      Delete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...