Sunday, June 25, 2023

Hello!!!!

 

A Winters Dream. A  scrap page when I was on a creative digital team. Isn't this a pretty page?

Hello to all,

 I didn't get a chance to get back yesterday but I tried....

 I am going to be doing something different on my blog. I play a game with my grandson called The Universe and Everything Else. Shorter version is called Cue!

 I love this game. I am not a good player just yet but I love collecting the game cards. So what I would like to do is share my number 1 cards that I am trying to collect. If I only have 1 card then those are the ones I want to show on my blog or the ones that I find extremely interesting.

 Interesting indeed. I have learned so much about the topic of the card. Some history or fact on the back of the card. But I need to contact support to make sure that I can do this and give them the credit of course. I hope that they say yes. I have been trying to decide what I want to share first as I have topics from all over the world to show if I can. It will give me something new to write about as well.

 We'll all of the neighbors have been very quiet. Not sure if they got noise complaints or what, but I have not even seen or heard them on the patio except once. That was the night that I got home from the hospital. In fact, I didn't see them at all for a few days. The night that I came home the elderly man was outside arguing as usual and he was loud but not screaming and he told the female that when he said Jump, he wants her to ask How High.... well, that comment fueled the argument but finally she went inside, and he couldn't yell at her lol.

 I'm not sleeping well but I have so much to do chore wise. I am washing my clothing for the week and washing my bedding as well. 

 Karyn is coming today to spend the week, so I want her to sleep in a clean bed. I did a lot of towels and miscellaneous items that was just a few things. 

 I have to order myself some under clothing and some night gowns. I am out of things to wear and it is tiring to do multiple loads a week just to have clean clothes. I might just make a trip to Walmart and not have to wait on shipping. 

 It is 93 degrees today. I am not sure what the humidity is but it is hot and humid. The 7-day forecast says that June will reach the hottest temperature so far this year for the month of June.

 The last day of June is supposed to be the hottest day of June. It is also Jonathan's birthday, so we don't have plans to get out and about. I want to take him out to dinner and then if possible and it isn't very hot then go see the fireworks. I have not been in years, and I would like to go. He may decide not to go though and I will stay in if he does.

  Time to switch the laundry and I think that I might take a quick nap while I wait for Karyn to get here. She is coming to spend the week. She has to work in the office this week and I will have to try and adapt my sleeping schedule because I get up all hours of the night and the slightest noise will wake her up. Maybe it will be cool enough to sit outside and relax. Hopefully there will be no screaming arguments to force me inside lol.

 Have a great one everyone and I will get back as soon as I can to maybe start my new blog project.

 Take care everyone... BB

1 comment:

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...