Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Meet Belle




Hello Everyone,
 It is the evening of the day after Christmas. I haven't had a chance today to stop and do what I have wanted to do. It is beginning to look like a busy time for me with some things I have been putting off and I have to get them done in order for things not to get out of hand or a small job made bigger because I put it off 

 I did take a couple of photos to share today.  This is Belle. Isn't she pretty? 

Thank you Miss Edna for making her for me. I am so proud of her. I can't tell you all what it means to me, because there is not enough words to express in my heart what this doll means to me.
 I took another photo as well today. This one is of my Baby! 


 He loves his blanket Miss Edna made for him. Now if it looks like it is too small for him, it isn't. He is laying on it and wouldn't get up so I could cover him with it until after the photo was taken, naturally... And he has his toys. The yellow one is from Miss Edna and Pogo. 
 It was incredibly late. Like 1:30 am. Or incredibly early, however you want to look at it. I was awake but he was looking at me like, can we go to bed now Mama. He is so sleepy here. 

 Well we had a big day so no wonder he was tired. He is like me, slowing down, but he sleeps a lot. He is sleeping now. This time around he has all of his blankets and toys jumbled into a ball and is laying on top of them with his nose tucked into the corner. He was laying at my feet but when I got up he moved. I almost stepped on him so we both have to be careful. 

 I kept myself busy today by trying to take care of a few things. I sorted my pantry, wiped down the shelves, went thru some of my plastic bowls that somehow have lost their covers...  (My daughter Karyn no doubt) and made sure that my meds were put in the right order in my bathroom. Some are a month's supply and some is a 3 month supply, so when a bottle of the 3 month supply is empty I want to make sure that I get the next bottle in the order it is marked. It makes it a lot easier for me to do that when it comes time to refill them. 

 But no matter what I still have a lot to do to get caught up on some things. The house is busy still with the boys. Nathan goes back to work Thursday and Jonathan tomorrow. I will be ready to have the house to myself for a day or so because it is just busy.

 My son Matthew is on his way his to pick me up and we are just going out to have some fun and do nothing probably but spend time together and that is just fine with me... Have an awesome day....  BB

1 comment:

  1. Beth, I'm so glad you like your dolly. And I just love the photo of Cisco in his bed with his blankets and toys. He looks so content. Bless his little heart. Pogo sends lots of woofs and a big lick to Cisco. You have a great evening out with Matthew. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...