Sunday, December 24, 2017

New Year New Start



 Merry Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas to everyone,
 
 I bet that your wondering, hmmm what happened to Beth's old blog so I will tell you.
 Someone hacked me or something and it was suspended for inappropriate material for like 60 days while under review so I chose to delete it and start over. 
 So that is where I am with that. 
 Now I do not post ugly stuff so I am not sure what happened but I was devastated and spent hours trying to fix it and couldn't and so I was totally upset by it all.
 Any way, it is still 2017 but I am going to go ahead and call it a New Year a bit early because I want to be able to blog. I always want to blog but sometime it is not possible for me to do so. I want to and can't then when I finally had some real free time, I found out about this horrible suspension. 
 This has been a hard year for hacking for me. I had been hacked on FB about 5 times this year. So I now change my password frequently. 
 My kids and family that I know of never read my blog so our main way of connecting to family and friends is Facebook. 
 With that being said, I will move on to other things....

 Last Saturday was spent at my sister's house for Christmas. I wanted to make some scrap pages of some pictures but as it stands I have not. But I can share some of my photo's I hope....

Let's start with the beginning of the day. We arrived after searching for some things at the store which was not found, but I picked up a party sized 5 cheese Lasagna, garlic bread, 2 pies and 2 soda's. My contribution.... 

  My sister has a beautiful house, and it is big enough for all of us and not with everyone bumping into one another, but the family is growing lol... One of my nephews and family could not make it but they came in last night from New Orleans. So they will have their Christmas this weekend, or that is the what I understand of their plans. 

 When we walked in the door I saw a baby running down the hall chasing the dog, Mocha. I said "Who's Baby?" My brother in law said "That's Jaxen" and I was like "No Way, that baby is running!" Talk about surprised! I can't believe how much he has grown.
 And not just Jaxen, but all of them. They have all grown and are growing up way to fast.

 Of course it was totally chaotic and it was wonderful... Here is some photos of our Christmas Party.


This is the adult table.... this is wine and Blue Hawaiians.... I loved this set up. One year she did a wine tree that was gorgeous. 


 The Little Rascals.... The little one is Bryce, David in the middle and Kaleb on the end ..... 


 Here are some of them... waiting on grandma and auntie to come to the tree, and not all of the presents are even out yet!!


My sister Linda helping to pass out presents and the one in the black and red sweater with the stockings is my niece Tiffany, mom to Jaylen, Kaleb and Zachary. Hmm speaking of Zachary, I don't think that I got any good photos of him and Jaylen. But you can see Zachary at the edge of this next photo.


 And so it begins... This is my sister Susanne but we call her Susie. She is a lot of fun and loves the kids so that is the kind of person she is.



See this gorgeous scarf... this is what Susie gave me for Christmas plus a whole lot of other things, but this scarf is just gorgeous and my niece Tabitha is modeling it for me to show me the many ways that I can wear it...

And another view...

 The guys are hiding out in the Kitchen/Den/ area.... All but my nephew Eddie and he is the dad of 3 girls and 1 boy so he has his hands full... 


Eddie.... He is such a sweet loving father, son and nephew.... 



 The guys... and one girl.... Roger, David, Lance and Daniel..... Mocha the only girl in their hangout is taking advantage of  baby Jaxen not chasing her... 

 
This is my sister's and I.
 I am wearing my new scarf. I had to grab it quick for the picture so I didn't do a fancy look but I sure do love the way that it feels... 

 So anyway that brings me up to date on last weekend. This weekend we are just going to chill and enjoy today and see what happens. I am hoping for a nap but who knows....  I said I wouldn't but I think that I need to...

 Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. Be kind to others and remember the real reason for the season but also enjoy the culture and your loved ones... BB



 


4 comments:

  1. So sorry you got hacked and on fb too that is so awful, why do people have to ruin it for others, Im glad you started again , hope this one stays safe for you. love your family photos looks like you had a good time. enjoy your time with the boys take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful time with your family. Goodness, lots of children! And yes, they really do grow up wicked fast. I love all the photos. Enjoy your nap, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Merry Christmas Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job wash hands

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...