Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas 2017


Merry Christmas,
 Hello to all, I really hope that your Christmas Holidays were wonderful. If you do not celebrate, then I hope that your time was wonderful as well. 

 Here on this end, it is a beautiful Christmas morning. Opening gifts, and a phone call to Miss Edna seems to have hit the spot just perfect. Today we will have our Christmas with just the boys.

 Miss Edna sent me some wonderful gifts so Cisco had a wonderful time with the Terrebone that he received, and soon I hope that he will crawl into his bed with the beautiful blanket she made for him with his new toy so I can take pictures. Maybe today I can take some pictures for my blog tomorrow.

 Yesterday I forgot that this was a new blog and I didn't introduce myself.  I am the mother of 5 wonderful kids, 3 boys and 2 girls. I have 12 grandchildren all together. 7 of them are my biological grand children and 5 are combined in our family. They are all on the west coast. Nevada and California so it is a busy family and sometimes hard to keep up with, but I do wish they lived closer to me so I could spoil them rotten. 

 I live in Texas in the U.S. and I live in the Capital City of Austin. I live with 2 of my sons and my dog Cisco who is part beagle and rat terrier. I talk about him a lot because he is my baby. My boys are men so they don't like all of the affection that I can lavish upon Cisco.

 I am 58 and was born in October so I am a Libra. I like my scales balanced and right now that is so hard for me to do. I sometimes just give in and crawl in bed and pull the covers over my head and wait it out. But I have a lot of support from my kids and friends and that keeps me going. When I think I can't I find that I can.

 My daughter Karyn is away this Christmas. She is visiting a friend who has just had a sweet little baby, and a toddler and she was down as her husband is military and was deployed. Enjoy your holiday Karyn and take time to enjoy this time away. Merry Christmas Dear Daughter.

 Two of the boys are here, the other one will be by later. He gave me my presents already as with his work schedule it is not known if he can come or not so we are going to play it by ear. 

 Christmas dinner is simple this year. That is good for me. Just working on a little here and a little there and enjoy the day. We will have Ham and I will make some sides. One thing is English pea salad. That seems to be the one thing that my kids really love and Jonathan requested spinach today. That is easy enough to make as well. 

 I need to get busy... I had to take a mini break so I thought that I would sit down and blog a bit. I might be back but first I want to catch up on some blog posts and then I will head to the kitchen....

 Merry Christmas once again and I will talk to you later on... BB




 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the message found you ok, hope you had a nice day today, Happy Christmas enjoy whats left of the holiday, x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. I am so far having a lovely day. A bit tired right now but I will perhaps have a small nap later on. I hope your day was relaxing and wonderful too. xx Beth

      Delete
  2. It took a bit of guessing, but I found you. It's good to see you blogging again. Pogo and I have been having such a wonderful Christmas. Santa, friends and family have been so good to us. I'm truly blessed. Beth, enjoy your time with the boys. Hopefully, Karyn will be be all rested up by the time she gets back home. Joe is home now, so Pogo is keeping an eye on him so that he'll know when Joe goes into the house. Pogo hasn't had his turkey treat yet today. We got a bit of snow today so Joe is outside shoveling the parking area. I'm off now. Chat with you later. Pogo sends woofs to Cisco. You have a super day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...