Thursday, December 28, 2017

My Phone Is Not Working



 Christmas Party!!

 Edna, thank you for the Quick page. I left it simple as it is perfect the way that it is. My sister's Susie on the left, Linda in the middle and me on the end. We are missing a sister! My sister Sharon was on a cruise to Peru and Chili.

 Well a nasty surprise this morning. My phone is not working. We are on a family plan with one of Karyn's friends. Obviously she did not pay her portion of the bill. This  is not the first time that this has happened to us. 
 Karyn and I are going to get off her plan as Karyn is the one paying most of the bill every month and we have discussed that we will just get off of her plan the beginning of the year, which is now! I am sure that she will pay it once she realizes that SHE cannot make a call. And today I need my phone! 
 It is time for an upgrade anyway so I think that Karyn and I will go phone shopping when she gets home. 
 Miss Edna I will call you when I have service again..... :(

The Boys are at work Halleluiah...... Finally a day without the tv blasting some crazy show, a day without Nathan's guitar blaring, a day of quiet! 
 I love my boys of course but they can be quiet noisy at times. Actually Nathan. Jonathan is the quiet one. Still it is nice to have a day with just me and Cisco! 
 With the holidays over maybe we can get some quiet!. I need it. Last night my son in law stopped over and he and Nathan get into these conversations that always end up in some kind of argument. I got up to tell them to lower their tones but of course was dismissed but when they woke Jonathan up then they decided to finish their debate/argument in whispers.... Good Gosh A Mighty! Who cares who thinks the earth is flat? Who cares about what controversy they each seem to have a huge opinion over? 
 As a result it was after 2:00 am before I could go back to sleep. Nathan is going to be exhausted at work today. Oh well, that is on him. He should have said, "I have to work tomorrow so good night." But no... he is a night owl like me and he will be tired today. 

 Ohhh and Matt came over the other night to get me. I took one look at him and said... "Go home and go to bed." He is sick.... Running a fever. He said he felt bad but he didn't think that he had a fever. Ummm yes he did. I gave him some Tylenol and sent him home. So we didn't go out. I told him that we would go another time but he needed to get some rest so he can recover.

 The next day Patsy called me with some incredible news. Her granddaughter Tati has been signing up for some modeling jobs with 2 agency's and one of them called her for an audition in Hollywood for a T.V. commercial. Not exactly modeling and we don't know if she got the job or not but she had a lot of fun.
 Since they were fairly close to her family, she and Tati went to visit her mom and family. The first night that she was there she called and said she wasn't feeling good. She text me last night, fever of over 102 degrees, and is sick! So she will go to the base today and see a doctor, that is if she didn't end up going to the ER last night. 

 It is flu season and even tho I have had my shot, I don't need to be exposed to it and I am afraid that is just what Matthew has. He said he felt bad but that was all. I told him he was flushed and he said it was just because he worked out in the cold all day. I said I was going to take his temp and yeah he had a fever. Not as high as Patsy but 101 degrees. I sent him home with orders to go to bed and drink lots of fluids. 
 I seriously cannot get that crap again. When I get it, I land on my butt hard.... It puts me down and I am just now getting back to my regular self. 

 I got up early this morning because I had some calls to make. Well since the phone is not working I can't make those calls, so I am going to head back to bed for what I hope is a nice sleep for a couple of hours....

 Have an awesome day to all and I will post again later... BB

1 comment:

  1. Oh Beth, I'm so sorry about your phone. I guess that's one of the reasons I stick to just me on my phone account. This way it doesn't matter who does or does not pay their bill. Beth, you should be able to get one of those free cell phones. Your income definitely should meet the requirements. Have your advocate look into it for you.

    It's wicked cold here, and Pogo and I are doing whatever we can to just stay warm. He's so close to the floor, and the floor is cold. (no cellar under it) If I keep chanting over and over .. "Spring, where are you?", do you think it will help?

    Well, I'm going to make a hot cup of cocoa now. Give Cisco a big hug from me and Pogo. You have a super (quiet) day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...