Thursday, June 11, 2020

Facebook Friends



 Greetings,

 Hi everyone,
 I just wanted to pop in and say hello and ask Steve and Paddy if you have Facebook?
 If so then why are we not Facebook friends and why the heck are we not doing a a 3 way chat????
 Come on guys let's get chatty!!! Of course we will have to work out Mr. Steve's hours but it is not a problem for me as I am up all hours day and nights and Paddy you and I can most definitely work out our hours... what do you say?

 Miss Edna I didn't include you in this because I know that you do not use Messenger on Facebook and I don't know how your Portal works but you know that you can video chat with me anytime and I am wondering why we are not chatting too...

 It's been a hard week. I had a eye injection on Monday and it was stressful and on top of that the eye wasn't numb and when he put the needle in I jumped and hit his hand and the needle scraped my eye all the way across and it is still bothering me but I can finally see well enough today that I decided to stop in and post.

 So how are you all doing? I hope that your doing well. We are ok here. So far at least. 
 We are pretty exhausted but we are getting everything back in order.
 It is really different here without the kids. I miss the little rug-rats and miss having the baby up with me during early mornings when I have my coffee. He loved pushing the button on my coffee machine and some mornings he wanted hot chocolate when I had my coffee and so I miss those kind of moments.

 Today Laurie called and he was crying in the background yelling Nonnie Nonnie and it broke my heart. Laurie said he cries for me at night and when he gets tired. I heard Adrian saying I was on the phone and he settled down once he heard my voice. 
 I asked Laurie why he was crying and she said he was tired and missed me and out of his routine. 
 He will settle down soon I think. He is just at a hard age where routine really matters a lot.

 Nathan is home from work. He and his friend came took a load of things to the recycling center and have come back for a second load. We will be getting new furniture so we are trying to get as much taken care of as we can.

 My neighbors Emily Julie and I are going to have dinner one night next week. I am still trying to decide on what to make. I am thinking of making a large chef salad and then having cut fruit for dessert. 
 I have 3 small tables so I will take those out, one for each of us and distance ourselves 6 feet from each other and then use another table to hold the food.  I even thought of making Karyn's corn and black bean salad. 
 I think that it will be fun and we have been planning this little get together for months now. So I am getting a little excited.

 I am ready to call it a day and get my shower and get ready for bed soon. Maybe find something on Netflix or Amazon Prime. What ever I choose to do it will be relaxing. 

 Have a wonderful day and I will talk to you all later on... BB








3 comments:

  1. When you say Steve, do you mean me?! I'm on Facebook. You can find me there, although I don't use the chat function a lot. :)

    I'm sure you miss the kids, but it must be nice to have some peace and quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes a while to get used to not having the kids around. New furniture? Awesome! Sorry about the messenger thing, but I'd rather stick to texts, emails and phones. I've been getting very lax about a lot of things these past few months. Now I'll have to work on getting better at them again. I don't go anywhere so that's not the reason. I think it's because I'm not able to go anywhere that gets me down. Once I can go wherever I want to again, I probably won't go out but I'll feel so much better about it. I'll give you a call this afternoon. Have a good time planning your dinner event, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...