Friday, June 26, 2020

Tequilla Thirsty



 Hello,

 I hope that this finds you doing well. I am good. Just been trying to fall asleep and it isn't happening. 
 Right before I took my shower tonight my neighbor Julie text me and asked if I would call in a noise complaint. She had just called one in on the people behind us and I said it would be my pleasure. These people are so inconsiderate that it is driving us crazy.
 So I called one in and then I went to take my shower and right afterwards Nathan and I went out to the front yard for a little while and were talking when two police officers walked up to us and asked if I was the one that had thrown a flower pot and I said "No it wasn't me". 
 The male officer asked Nathan if he knew anything about it and he said no he didn't so they went over to Julies.
 I think she must have been either in the shower or maybe she put her earbuds in and didn't hear them at the door but as they walked past us I told them that Julie didn't seem the type to throw a flower pot, that she would just call the non emergency line and they thanked us and said if we had any more problems to let the department know.
 I told them that the 4th of July was coming and it gets really loud every year with them setting off fire works and the male said that they are not supposed to set them off in the city limits but if they do to please contact them so they can come out. 
 I am not sure what good it will do since they have to come out every year and I told both the officers that. "You get called and 10 minutes after you leave they set them off again. You should just circle the block a few times and you will be able to see and hear them for yourself."
 I really hope that they do not act crazy this year but I will not hold my breath on that one.

 I really am having a hard time getting use to this new Blogger. I am usually fine with change but I can honestly say that I don't care for the change they have made to Blogger.
The space where I put my title is nowhere to be found right now. I will try to add it again after I finish this post. I just found it.

 I planned on taking a nap today but I never did. I think that I mentioned that I decided to get Kindle Unlimited and I started reading a book a couple of days ago and I decided to read for a little bit and before I knew it Jonathan was asking me if I wanted dinner.
 He and I had some leftovers that we wanted to eat so they didn't go bad. Then I listened to a favorite comedian that he enjoys that he has wanted me to hear for a while now.
 I ended up listening to an entire show. I enjoyed the laughs. This guy is really funny. I usually don't listen but I promised him that I would. His name is Dan Cummins and you can find him on YouTube if your interested.

 We have been having some really bad thunderstorms and on Monday we had a bad one come thru and we lost our power. 
 Jonathan lost his ability to work and so he just took the rest of the day off. It was getting really hot in the house as well and he came in and said "Mom would you like to go to a bar and have a few drinks and sit in their A/C?"
 He didn't have to ask me twice lol.
 It is really awesome to go drinking with my son! Or at least I think so.
 We didn't go to a bar tho. We actually went to one of our favorite places which is Chuy's World Famous Mexican Restaurant. 
 I had the special which was their nachos and Jonathan had chips and queso and we split my nachos since they were huge. I'm glad that I just ordered a half order. Along with chips and salsa it was more than enough.
 We each ordered a Mexican Martini and then we split another between us. 
 We happily stumbled out to the Uber lol. Yep Yep Going out drinking with my son is awesome lol.

 Jonathan is a Rum and coke drinker, he really likes Captain Morgan and I am a Tequila girl. I will drink my tequila with salt and lime, or in a margarita preferably on the rocks or a Mexican Martini.
 My daddy drank it straight from the bottle and chewed the worm. I will give the worm away lol. 
 Both Matthew and Nathan are beer drinkers. 
 None of us are big drinkers. If we do drink it is in moderation. I hadn't had a drink since this lockdown started. Even a couple of months before that to be honest. 

 It is getting late so I am ready to go to bed. It is a little after 2:00 in the morning so I will say goodnight and you all please take care of yourselves and I will be back when I can. BB





3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had quite a super time out with Jonathon. Good for you. I'm beer drinker, when I drink. Sam Adams lite over ice. Takes me a whole year ( sometimes two ) to finish off a six pack. I'm not sleeping very well in this heat either. Just do the best you can. Rest a lot and drink lots of water. Take care of you and I'll chat with you later. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s the best when you can hang out and have so much fun with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh -- sorry about your noisy neighbors! It's great that you and Jonathan can hang out together that way. I can't imagine eating the tequila worm. No way!

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...