Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Midweek Blahs


One of my favorite pages. The little boy is from Pixaby

Hi,
 I am just stopping in really quick. I didn't make it to my Diabetic appointment this morning. I started getting nausea about 4-ish yesterday and so I had to cancel it this morning and called my doctor and they wanted me to come in for fluids. 
 I went but just chose to get an injection. Karyn was stuck out in the car because she isn't allowed in and it was going to take 5 1/2 hours to give me the fluids. 
 I decided to come home. Karyn was ready to whisk me off to the ER but darn sure didn't want to go back to the hospital so here I am at home. 
 I was able to keep down a couple of icy pops and I wanted to try and eat something and finally settled on some soup and dropped the entire thing. 
 After that I just gave up and laid down for a little while. 

 I hope everyone is doing well. I hope to be able to post more tomorrow... Have a awesome day... BB

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about this. Did you eat regular foods? Or have you only had noodle soup? This is all so frustrating for you. I hope you're feeling better soon Beth. I'll chat later with you if you're up to it. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your soup! I hope you feel better and that your fluid levels get back to where they should be.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...