Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Just Being Lazy




 No Matter What Your Doing, Life Is Beautiful


Hello,
 I hope that this finds you all doing well. Here on my end I have to confess to just being lazy. I think that we are all entitled to just have do nothing days and that has been what I have been doing.

 Yesterday, June 30th was my son Jonathan's birthday. Nathan, Jonathan and I visited with a long time friend Jay that came over and spent a few hours watching a movie and just visiting. 
 We practiced social distancing so it was all good. 
 It was good to see him too. It has been too long.
 We ordered burgers from Top Notch burger and they were so delicious. Instead of fries we got some fried okra and I really enjoyed it. It was a nice change from fries.
 Top Notch burger is sort of famous around here. It was featured in the movie Dazed and Confused. It is an old fashioned drive in type of place and they are doing food deliveries so the guys took advantage of it and placed our orders.

 After Jay left Jonathan and I got online and played a game together. He is playing  a game that is the like the older version of The Sims but it is called Fallout Shelter or something like that and I am playing Elvenar. So between those games we were quiet happily enjoying ourselves and during the down times awaiting for our games to do their thing he and I did some jigsaw puzzles. I downloaded a collection of 10 puzzles of Yellowstone National park and have half of them already done.
 He did some of Lighthouses and one of a video game Fable. 
 We were up late. It was well after midnight before we finally called it a night.
 He has to work tomorrow so he went to bed early tonight. 

 Matthew is heading to Montana with his load and tonight I seen my phone flashing and I looked and I had a message from Matt and a photo of him in his cowboy hat.

It's a really good photo of my scruffy boy lol. It's been too long since I have had a good visit.
 The last time that he was home a couple of weeks ago he spent the night but was gone when I woke up. I thought that he was coming back over but he got dispatched out and took the load. Then he broke down so he spent 4 days in a motel up in Arizona. So I really would like to spend some more time with him. He has a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks but he said that he is going to be running west coast for a few months and not sure when he will be back in our area.
 He is trying to get some good miles to make up for being broke down for those 4 days. He said that he has a feeling that they are going to pull him out of the truck he is in and put him in another one since this one breaks down so often.

 Karyn is sick. She has pockets on the back of her throat and she had to go be tested this morning for Covid19. Regardless she is in quarantine. She was the first one in line when the drive thru opened this morning. It can take up to 10 days for the results to get back but they also did a rapid test and it came back negative so we are hoping that her results of the other one comes back negative as well.
 She thinks that it will because she hasn't been to the office and she has been home. I have wanted to see her but between work and sick over the weekend we have been apart.

 She and I are starting a Netflix series together. I haven't actually started watching it yet because I have been LAZY lol. We are going to watch The Order.
 I might disappear if I get totally wrapped up in it. I have some episodes I have to catch up on because she has been able to binge watch. (My little Brat.) 

 I guess that is really all the news from this end. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and then again on the 6th but really that is about all that I have going on.
 Right now I am going to get ready for bed. It is getting late. Already it is almost 1:00 in the morning. 
 Before I go I will share a couple of pics of our boy Oliver. He is such a great dog.  He has taken over the couch. He has his scent all over it. It is not a pretty teal green anymore but that is alright. He loves it and so we have pretty much let him have it.
 Take care everyone and Blessed Be. BB


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Jonathan. Your Oliver is super handsome. And so is Matthew in his hat. I sure do hope the company gives him a new truck. It's definitely okay to have do nothing days. I do it all the time. hahaha. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oliver looks terrific! I believe I'd let him have the couch too. :) Glad you got to spend some time with Jonathan and got us all caught up on the family news. I remember that burger restaurant from "Dazed and Confused," I think! It's been YEARS since I saw that movie. I should watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your girl will be better soon. Fingers crossed for a negative test. Be well.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...