Friday, July 10, 2020

Thank You!



Thank You everyone for your kind words and thoughts.
 It's been a long couple of days but my family is back in the U.S. now and they are safe so I am very thankful for that.
 I was so very worried, I called my doctor and they called me in something to help calm my anxiety. It didn't help that I had a very heated argument with the boys.

 They are very angry at their sister for playing on my emotions and they kept telling me "Mom you can't let this stress you out."
 I know this. I know that I needed to try and stay calm but they do not have kids. They are not a mother or father. How can I not be stressed out? How can I not be scared to death for their safety and especially my grandchildren?
 Do I think that my daughter and her husband are making good choices?
 No. I am very upset with them. They have for the past 2 years have made some very bad choices and they have to get it together.

 I went to bed rather early last night and didn't finish posting my blog. We had some meat in the fridge that Jonathan had forgotten to separate and freeze so it had to be cooked to keep it from going bad so I started that and forgot I had started a post.

 My memory has gotten so bad lately. I think that I would forget my head if not attached lol. Still it was a nice evening and he and I had a long conversation about The Witcher on Netflix. 
 What I could hear and the bits that I got to see were intriguing. I might start it after I am done with The Order. Especially now that I know I don't have to watch a back story or play the video game to enjoy it.

 When I got up at 8:00 this morning I took Olly and Foxy out and it was like a sauna. The heat hit me square in the face.
 It was 81 degrees with the heat index at 89 and 86% humidity.
 Usually Foxy wants in first but this morning it was Olly. I was glad that they didn't want to linger outside. I was more than ready to let them back in.
 I really don't have to stay out with them because it is fenced in and they can't get out but I try to stay with them because of abandonment issues. Especially Olly. I don't know what kind of life he had before us but if he thinks that he is all alone he will whimper and be needy for hours. He will be fine if he can see us thru the dining room glass sliding door but if he thinks he is alone it really stresses him out.
 Sometimes I just sit inside the garage where he can come and go to make sure that I am still close by. And you know what I think is really strange is that he doesn't do this when the boys let him out. They open the door, close it and he is fine. When they let him back inside he gets his toy and hops onto his sofa and is just fine.
 But if I do the same thing then he whimpers and is under my feet the rest of the day. Really strange how he reacts.

 Did I mention that Karyn tested negative for Covid19? I am so relieved. I told her she needed to be tested a month ago and she was like... "No Way Mom, those tests all come back positive. They want me to have that damn virus!"
 So when her test results came back negative I said to her "Negative??? Wow they didn't give you Covid19 after all."

 I have had to stop reading the news because of all the bad stuff and I don't know what to believe unless I go and search it out. I don't want to spend my time doing that so I just get the highlights and that is about it.

 It's time for breakfast so I will close for now. I want to thank you once more for the kind words for me while I was undergoing the ordeal with my daughter and her family. It meant so very much to me. Hugs to all. xoxoxo.... Blessed Be... BB







4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness your daughter and her family are home safe. That must be a huge relief. And I'm glad to hear Karyn's test was negative, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of good news Beth. Hopefully, you can have a long spell of quiet and no news now. This has been quite a year, let's hope it starts getting better now. My Pogo always used to get wicked anxious if he was alone. He's much better now. Something tells me that Ollie was just dumped somewhere to get rid of him. What an awful thing to do to an animal. Just give him lots of love. You have a super day, I'll chat with you later. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am vey behind in reading some blogs, sorry.
    But that's quite a scary story about your daughter in Mexico. And I am glad she and family are safe home again. Some area's I know, aren;t really very safe in Mexico. Well, it ends all good, hopefully the new ID will be there soon for your daughter too.
    And I am glad that Karyn's test was negative!
    Let's try to keep it that way.
    Now you try to relax again a bit after all that stress, which isn;t a good thing for you!
    Sending hugs
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad things have worked out safely and well. Take care of yourself, dear Beth.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...