Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Please Send Love and Light



Hi,
 I am not liking my new laptop all that much. My friend Patsy says that it is because I am not use to it but it is just so different from my last Dell. 
 I am sure that she is right but I have been trying to post for several days and it is not cooperating with me. 
 Maybe I will have some luck today.

 It is been a busy weekend and yesterday I had to go to see my endocrinologist for my diabetes management. They did some tests and I go back next week to get the results. 

 I called my dentist today and made Nathan a dental appointment and they were able to get him in today at 4:00pm so I was very happy that they were able to see him today and I am hoping that they can set up to get the rest of his extractions done.

 UPDATE:

 I just got a message from my daughter. She and her family went across the Border into Mexico for the 4th of July to avoid the crowds and take the kids to the beaches and going home they were stopped by the Mexican police and they robbed them, made her husband go with them to the ATM and took all the money they had in their bank account. But the bad thing is that they have stolen my daughters ID and now she can't cross back over into the United States.
 I swear I am going to have a damn heart attack with all of the stress I am under with my kids.  
 They promised me that they were not going to go back into Mexico right now but they did anyway. Why would they take $2500.00 cash with them? How stupid is that?
 They have told us so many false things that at this time we can't help wondering is this the truth or is this another lie?
 We all want to think the best for and of our children but that does not make it so.
I thought that the U.S. Embassy was there to help in cases like this but according to my daughter they can't help her get her ID and get her home. What is she going to do?
 I am so scared because I have read so many horror stories and have heard of some as well.
 My son Matthew and his crew a couple of years ago went across the border when they were working in Arizona and were detained for almost 48 hours because they tried to say that Matt's boss was wanted for murder. They finally let them go but not after they took all of their cash and the souvenirs they had bought.
 It scared my son bad enough that he never wanted to go back but for Laurie and David, they had a lot of happy times in Mexico and no matter what I told them or showed them articles or anything they argued with me about it not being bad over there and now she is stuck with no chance of obtaining her ID or her Military ID and I don't know what they are going to do.

 I am so sorry but I have to get off of here and try to calm down. I am a nervous wreck at this point.

 Take care everyone and Be Blessed... BB

3 comments:

  1. Of course you’re stressed. What a nightmare. Sending prayers for a quick and safe resolution to this. Also, breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Beth, I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't have any ideas to help. Hopefully, things will get worked out soon. I'll chat with you on the phone, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a story! I hope this gets resolved quickly. My thoughts are with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...