Monday, August 31, 2020

A Long Day

 


I made this page the other day while I was on the phone with my insurance and they put me on hold. The name of this kit is called Enjoy Life. I tried to get the link but it wouldn't copy or paste so I will just tell you the name. Lins Creations. She is my very first designer that I started creating pages for and I really did love being on her team. She and her husband and fur babies live in South Africa. 


Hello,

 I fell asleep soon after I got back from having the scans done and I went to get a drink and Nathan asked me if I would let Olly out and I called him to me and he got excited about going outside and he slammed the door on my foot smashing my big toe in the doorway. He of course didn't mean to but Ouch! So I am now awake and decided that I would blog now in case I get to go back to sleep after I have my morning insulin and breakfast.

 So the scans were fast and easy. They were just long but I napped in between so that made the time go by faster. My appointment for my Mammogram was 9:30 but they got me in at 8:30 so I was happy to get that out of the way. 

 Tomorrow I have to make a couple of appointments and I also have to contact my mentor on a couple of assignments. I want to skip the subject of the next two assignments and move on over to the next section. I  really like that I can work at my own pace and skip when I want to. I won't skip it entirely, I will go back to it but I think that I will understand it better if I do a refresher course a little later on.

 Oh I found the cutest t-shirt. It was just something that I ran across but I really would like to have one.

 Every time I see it I can't get Hotel California by the Eagles out of my mind lol. I love it!


 I'm not sure if I mentioned it or not but Stormy hasn't been around since my daughter and kids left for California. Well he showed back up this morning.

 He is skinny and has some battle scars and he is still skittish. He will not let me pick him up, not that I want to but he did let me pet him a little while ago and I think that he has a few ticks and if he does I need to take care of that problem really fast but he just takes off if I do more than just touch him in certain places. I was trying to feel on the side of his neck and around his ears but I am going to have to have some help so I can see what is going on. Poor little guy. 

 He needs to have his shots and be neutered but he is distrustful of us right now. I understand where he is coming from lol even tho he really doesn't know what he is in store for lol.

 Well I am going to head off to bed now so have a great Tuesday and stay safe! Always, BB


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that Stormy is back. Maybe the boys can help you get all the ticks off him. It's a shame he won't use a litter box. Then you could make him an indoor cat. It would be much safer for him. It's great that your day by so fast. You have so much more patience than I have. I would probably not make it through a whole day like that. Get some rest and I'll chat with you later. Hugs and love, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got your scans done, and sorry about your toe. Poor Stormy! He's too adventurous for his own good, I guess!

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...