Monday, June 14, 2021

Our Birthday Boy Last Year (1st Birthday) & His Daddy

 

Happy Birthday Brayden, Nana Loves You!

Hi,

 This post isn't going to be as long as I would like but to tell the truth it would be 10 pages long with all of the happenings that is going on around here lol. I can say that since I have moved to Nevada I have been busy as a bee. Maybe even busier but I have had to slow down some. I guess that I have really just been watching a lot of the things that are happening instead of physically being in the middle of it all. Still I have little ones to hug and kiss and cuddle with. I have scrapes and boo boos that only kisses from Nana can make better and of course no matter what I am eating or drinking, my food must always taste better than their food lol. And I LOVE every minute of it all.

So the picture above is of Brayden. He turned 2 yesterday June 12th and he had his big party yesterday. It was originally planned to be at the park but Mom and Dad decided to have it at home instead for a couple of reasons. First is it is just to hot even at 6 or 7 in the evening and Mom just had a baby on the 30th, a little girl Brayia is her name. I haven't seen her just yet but I will in time.

 

This is Brayden and Caleb today right before the party. He is just so darn sweet. I will post pics of Lily and some more of the party tomorrow. I am adding this one in because I forgot to add it when I first started typing my blog. Caleb is really tired. He works nights and he hasn't been getting much sleep at all since Brayia was born. 


 W\e had a family party for Brayden today shared with his cousin Lily who turned 6 last Saturday. Bryan and Megan did have it at the park and the kids had a blast but it was hot and windy and so I missed the party because I was in the hospital. I didn't get out until Sunday evening late. 

 The main reason for the family party was that Grandma Denise and Aunty Cecily were driving in from Colorado and they haven't gotten to spend much time with the kids so it was a special occasion and it was the first time that I had gotten to meet Courtney's mom and sister and they also had a family friend Randy who makes the trip every year to spend a week with Courtney, Celeste and her brothers and their families. So it was chaotic but a lot of fun but it was tiring fun. I have loads of pictures but I have to go thru them when Courtney has a few minutes which is probably Never according to her lol to look at my phone and find out why the pics I am taking with my phone are not being backed up to my photos so I can put them in albums. It is supposed to do it automatically but so far it isn't and I have labeled a few and they have disappeared. They are not in the albums that I put them in and I really need 2 pics so I can make Bryan and Caleb's Father's Day scrap pages. It is hard to believe that next Sunday is Father's Day. I haven't even got to finish Mother's Day scrap pages just yet. 

 One of my sisters told me over the phone the other day that now that I am not working I should have a lot of free time but that is just not the case.

 Monday thru Friday while Courtney works, Celeste is busy with some of her learning books and activities and I am either on the phone with making my doctor appointments, ride transportation or I am helping Celeste with what ever she is working on and before I know it Courtney has her first break. If I am home then Celeste and I go downstairs and feed the birds. We spend at least a half hour making little mounds of bird seed and filling some bowls that we found so the birds can have a drink of water or splash around and it is fun for us. After we feed the birds we stand back and be really quiet and wait for them to come find their food. The birds we are seeing are little baby birds. I don't know the names of them and they are so fast that all of my pictures are never that good. And we will make a game out of seeing which side of the gate that they will go to first and usually it is the gate nearest to our apartment building. 

 By this time it is getting hot outside and so we scatter the rest of the seed that we have in different areas and Celeste will call out her goodbyes to the birdies. "See you tomorrow little babies" and she and I head inside where we sit and cool off and she will try and call her daddy and if he doesn't answer she will leave him a sweet voice mail telling him to call her  later. She will use the time to entertain herself while I check my messages and try to take care of what I need to and then Courtney has her lunch break. We eat and I clean the kitchen and by that time I am ready for a nap or at least lay down and rest. Celeste will lay down with me and watch something on her tablet and I usually do fall asleep and Courtney will wake me up when she has her afternoon break checking my sugar. I get up so I can spend some time with her and we usually decide on what we are going to have for dinner, discuss any errands that need to be done and after we have dinner the evening is ours. We either listen to some music and talk to Matthew and if we are not doing that then we have the tv on and watch something on Netflix. This coming week she and I are going to be watching a fun series called Schitz Creek. If you have Netflix and want some good old fashion Belly Laughs then add this to your watch list. It is too funny. I don't know how many seasons it has because I haven't looked and I only watched a couple of episodes because I want to watch it with Courtney. She has been working so hard and doing so much and we have both been worried about Matthew. He has been running a really high fever and his throat is extremely sore and I know that he has strep throat. He is on his way to Austin to pick up Nathan and bring to Reno and I want to blog about that too. I need to make a list of everything that I want to blog about so that I can finally get some of it blogged. I think that everyone is going home early Tuesday morning. I really like Courtney's mom and sister. I wish that we had more time to spend getting to know each other better but they both have to get back home and get back to work. 

 It is 2:15 in the morning and we have Luke who is 2 and Emma who is 4 and I know tha tthey will be up bright and early and so we will have to be on our toes because Luke loves his Aunty Courtney and he doesn't like her bedroom door closed and he can't get to her so Grandma and Nana will have to make sure that he stays in the front part of the apartment. His babysitter will come and get both kids around 9 or 10 so it will not be too bad. 

 Take care and I will talk to everyone again. I really am going to make a list of things that I want to blog about and I am going to try to blog every chance I get. I brought my laptop into my room and I am using my night stand for it to sit on and I don't have room for my mouse and I just got a warning that my battery is low so I am going to go and plug my laptop in and I am going to bed. Have a great day/evening,,,     XOXOXO Please take care of yourself and I will talk to you soon... BB

2 comments:

  1. You've really been busy. Such a difference from life in Austin. It seems to be good for you, and I'm glad that you are happy. Sorry I can't help you with your photos. I do hope that Courtney can figure it out. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures of your family. It's amazing that even when we're not working, it seems like there's no spare time! I have the same experience when school closes and we go on break. I always have plenty to do.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...