Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Good Evening,

 I will not keep you long this evening, I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I have been in the hospital again this time with what they called Urosepsis. I will just give you this summery.

Urosepsis is a type of sepsis that is a severe reaction to an infection, usually a (urinary tract infection) and spreads to the blood.

 It can cause all kinds of things that are very scary and that led to some scary moments. I was hospitalized and on heavy antibiotics and I also had to have another medication to bring down my potassium because my kidney could not filter it out so I am home now but very tired. I have been on the phone most of the day scheduling some things and getting ready for Friday as Courtney's mom and younger sister is coming for the weekend along with a family friend. So a full and busy house. 

 Hugs to all. Blessed Be and stay safe always. BB

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're home and feeling better now. Looks like you are in for a a very busy few days. Take it easy and don't overdo things. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...