Sunday, May 23, 2021

Rain Snow And Birthdays!


 Happy Birthday Caleb!

 So Friday was Caleb's birthday. Caleb is Courtney's younger brother and we gave him a small birthday party. Unfortunately it didn't go as planned. Courtney, Celeste, Caleb and his young son Braden was the only ones here Friday night so they finished the birthday party tonight.

 I wasn't feeling well so I was in my room sleeping but I had to get up and go to the bathroom and Caleb had already gone home because he had to get ready for work but Bryan, Megan and the kids were still here and they took Celeste home with them to spend the night. 

 But here are some highlights from Friday night.



Courtney is going to send me some more pics tomorrow of Caleb and everyone. I gave him my present early because he was supposed to have friends come but at the last minute they had to cancel and I wanted him to have his gift from me in private because of the nature of the gift. It might not have been appropriate in front of people I didn't know but he got a kick out of it and when I said that he could take it home early he smiled and I got an extra hug for that alone! I got him some edible Sour Appletini gummies and a couple more type of edibles to go with it.

 Bryan and I went to the dollar tree so I could get him a card and I picked one up for Karyn since her birthday is June 9th and I will get Jonathan one next week and get them mailed out and we also have Bryan and Megan's daughter Lily's birthday on June 6th Caleb's little boy Braden will be 2 June 12th and Father's day is coming up. So it is all going to be a busy June.

 We are going to be so busy next week. We have the apartment building to come and do a pest control bombing and spraying on our apartment. We have to move all of the furniture 3 feet from the wall and some of the furniture is to heavy to move. We are going to pack up a lot of things and put in storage to make room for things that we want to keep but we need the room for other things. Dishes that we are not using at the moment, clothes and toys that Celeste can't wear anymore or are still too big because her mom is smart and buys things an extra size larger so she can grow into them and toys that she wants to keep or toys that just cost too much money to get rid of at the moment. 

 I have some things that I can put into storage as well. Karyn is bringing some more of my things when she comes to visit so it will be nice to have some extra room and we are seeing bugs that are coming in and up thru the sinks and bathtub drains so we want to make sure that we get rid of them while we can. We are seeing them in the oddest places. I told Courtney where we see one then there are 50 we are not seeing. UGH... but one good thing is that we just called the office and reported it and they put us on the monthly schedule and they sent us a reminder notice that they will be here to spray and set off the bug bombs on Thursday.

 So on Thursday I had a appointment for a echocardiogram and I hit it off with my Taxi cab driver. He was listening to a great radio station and so I took my notebook out of my purse to jot down the station and I guess that I took my phone out as well.

 Long story short, my insurance did not cover the echocardiogram at the location that I was at so I had to be rescheduled to have it done out at the hospital. I was a bit aggravated and then I was in a panic because I couldn't find my phone.

 I must have taken it out when I pulled out my notepad. The sweet lady at the front desk contacted the taxi company and I explained to her that I had to have left it in his taxi. She contacted him and he came back to pick me up and yes he had my phone. 

 This is the second time I have done this so today when Courtney stopped in at The Home Depot to get some plastic bins with lids she found me the neatest thing. Ir is a phone tether. It attaches to the back of my phone and then hooks onto a loop on the strap on my purse or jeans, jackets or even to my wrist.

 She was like.. "I'm not saying you can't keep track of your phone, but... " 

 I was happy to have it. Funny thing is that her sister lost her phone today and I told her to go back tomorrow to get her sister one of these because she has lost her phone twice this year as well. She will be coming up with Courtney's mom in June so it will be a perfect little gift for her as well!

 Well this is about all of the news that I have for now so I am going to close and go to bed. I have to help Courtney tomorrow and I also have paperwork to file and then I have to get ready for a new week with appointments. In the meantime everyone, please stay safe and have a wonderful week ahead... Hugs to all... BB

 

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Caleb! And look, he gets multiple celebrations! What a lucky guy. :)

    Sorry the ECG was so much aggravation -- but that phone tether sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to get your phone back. Losing our phones can be disastrous. There is so much personal information in them. I'm glad to see you blogging. Today I'm catching up on a lot of my blog reading. Gosh, I've missed so much! You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...